What's new

How much average traffic does your website get?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people whop get a lots of traffic in a month. The more website your traffic generates, the more revenue it may generate. This is why generating a huge amount of traffic is very crucial in this case. So, how much average traffic does your website generate in a month?

I have over a dozen websites and I usually do not check traffic status on my websites every day. Last time I checked, some of my websites were drawing around 1000 visits per day. However, not all sites draw 1000 views, some sites are generating just about 100-200 views.

I have two forums and one blog at the moment and as much as I have not paid much attention to the traffic I am receiving at the moment on each one, I know it is only small at the moment.

I am spending time at the moment building up content and working on SEO which I know within time will help with traffic increase.

My website typically receives around 2000-3000 visits per day. It's gratifying to see a steady flow of traffic, and I work hard to provide content that resonates with my audience. While the numbers may vary, I focus on maintaining the quality and relevance of my content to engage visitors and encourage them to return.

My third-party site, not owned by me, gets decent traffic whenever I post something linking to it on a certain FB group. My other site, however, gets little traffic as I can only afford marketing on promotion forums and I don't want to put too much on the certain FB group.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back