What's new

How many YouTube subscribers do you get in a month?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
YouTube is an online website where many content creators make money by publishing or posting videos. There are many people who make money through YouTube channel. However, gaining subscribers could be a big challenge. So, how many subscribers do you get in a month?

I have managed to get a couple of hundred subscribers in less than a week through ad campaigns on youtube, however, without any ad campaign I don't even get 5-10 subscribers in a day. The number subscribers I get depend on the popularity of my recent videos.

I once had a channel that sold and I was even connected to monetization and I managed to do it in 3 months. The first month I got about 100 subscribers and a couple of hundred views, but already in the second month I posted a video every day and the number of subscribers increased to 5000 thousand in a month, but in the third month I decided to sell it

One of the reasons why I shunned cresting contents on YouTube is because of problems with getting subscribers. Though some people will push a narrative that it is easy to get subscribers as long as one is creating quality contents. The truth is we have hundreds of people already doing what one wants to do.

Since I've had my account several years back, I never tried to create a content - not even once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back