What's new

How many years have you devoted to your business so far?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you are running a business, how long have you devoted to running it? Has it been years? Or did you just start it and hope to one day make it years into a successful career? When it comes to my sites and work, I'd say I've been devoted most of my online career, which I want to say came about starting in 2010 or so.

It is now 10 years since i started by IT firm. It has been working fine. But recently, i'm noticing a drop in jobs. Mostly because of AI. But i will still give it another short by leveraging on AI to create unique products for the market.

It is now 10 years since i started by IT firm. It has been working fine. But recently, i'm noticing a drop in jobs. Mostly because of AI. But i will still give it another short by leveraging on AI to create unique products for the market.

Many people may devote a good amount of time when it comes to running a business and they may experience a drop in job due to many reasons and recession could be one of them. However, why do you think that this downfall is due to AI? I think that there could be many reasons for that. I have never conducted any business, but I have devoted 2 years to my freelancing career.

I started my first online business in 2017, I have been running the business for 5 years. In the meantime, I have also launched a couple of more businesses. I do not make a lot of sales but my businesses make some profits and I plan to run these businesses as long as I am physically and mentally fit to run them.

I've dedicated approximately 4 years to my online business. I've seen good improvements since I began in this field 4 years ago.

With my offline business, I've been in it since I finished college which was in 2014. It's been 8 years together with my offline business.

If you are running a business, how long have you devoted to running it? Has it been years? Or did you just start it and hope to one day make it years into a successful career? When it comes to my sites and work, I'd say I've been devoted most of my online career, which I want to say came about starting in 2010 or so.

I have been running my poultry farm for three years now. Three years of joy and pain. There are times when I wish that I can just enjoy life and have fun and worry less about the business, but it is always never possible. I do everything to ensure that the business stay up there with the rest as it is one business that demands your total focus.

I have been managing and running my business of poultry and fish farming for 6 years. I have been through a lot in this business because there was a time when I almost lost everything in the business but I was able to survive after suffering the biggest loss I have had in a business. In the next 3 months, it's going to be 7 years I have had the business.

I have been managing and running my business of poultry and fish farming for 6 years. I have been through a lot in this business because there was a time when I almost lost everything in the business but I was able to survive after suffering the biggest loss I have had in a business. In the next 3 months, it's going to be 7 years I have had the business.

I think that a six year experience is a good amount of experience when it comes to any kind of business. I have been working as a full-time online freelancer for more than two years as of now. However, I have been actually working as a freelancer for more than that in an unofficial manner.

I think that a six year experience is a good amount of experience when it comes to any kind of business. I have been working as a full-time online freelancer for more than two years as of now. However, I have been actually working as a freelancer for more than that in an unofficial manner.

The thing with the number of years is that you should also get involved. The ability to be on charge and work out ways that everything should get with is what makes one a great business person. For the years, are you learning and improving on something? That is what will be the difference between someone just new in the business and you.

I have been running my poultry farm for three years now. Three years of joy and pain. There are times when I wish that I can just enjoy life and have fun and worry less about the business, but it is always never possible. I do everything to ensure that the business stay up there with the rest as it is one business that demands your total focus.

Well, it seems like both of you run poultry farms. It is good to see that. You must have had a lots of experience running such kind of business. Having said that, I have never conducted a business and i do not have that much experience at all. You have to work hard and be interested in order to gain experience.

The thing with the number of years is that you should also get involved. The ability to be on charge and work out ways that everything should get with is what makes one a great business person. For the years, are you learning and improving on something? That is what will be the difference between someone just new in the business and you.

To me, businesses are not meant to be a short-term project because what is the essence of wasting a lot of money, time and resources in starting a business only for you to do it for a short period of time and close up everything? Businesses are supposed to last a long time as long as there is a system that is going to make it to last that long.

To me, businesses are not meant to be a short-term project because what is the essence of wasting a lot of money, time and resources in starting a business only for you to do it for a short period of time and close up everything? Businesses are supposed to last a long time as long as there is a system that is going to make it to last that long.

There are many people and businessmen who may have had started a particular kind of project and they may be thinking that they should have had run the project for a long time as this may be their intention to begin with. However, they may have to abandon the project at some point.

With more working experience, you have more say in how your authority moves for job in where you work. If it's in your online jobs, clients you've worked with will give you better consideration when they want to hire.

There are many people and businessmen who may have had started a particular kind of project and they may be thinking that they should have had run the project for a long time as this may be their intention to begin with. However, they may have to abandon the project at some point.

Well, sometimes our plans doesn't work out as we have them in mind. This is a sad thing for any business owner because they have waste all their time, money and resources in a business that ended up being a waste. I will hate to abandon my business of poultry and fish farming in the future because of a plan that doesn't work out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back