What's new

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

Votes: 17 48.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
I can't select any option here If I had given my zero option, I would have selected it.
Because unfortunately online surveys are van in our country.

I hardly get surveys but because I signed up on two survey sites, they add up to more than 3 in a month. There are months I do up to 7 in total.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I do not less than 3 surveys per month. Although surveys in my country doesn't pay as high as compared to most other countries.

I do up to 3 in a month. Though some can be so challenging and frustrating due to disqualifications every now and then.

None. Surveys are not popular with my part of the world. Once tried Swagbucks, got halfway and then not qualified.
Post automatically merged:

None. Surveys are not popular with my part of the world. Once tried Swagbucks, got halfway and then not qualified.

I actually do more than 3 on a survey site called swagbuck even if i did not qualify for some surveys i still earn some sb point

None for me, I have never gained through surveys, the last one I entered I was told sorry that I didn't make it with them. I think survey works for only the top tier countries only.

My country is out of survey sites.
So zero for me. Sometimes have to do YouTube survey which can be completed in a minute or two.

If I qualified for all the surveys, I think I would complete more than 30 surveys in a month. Unfortunately, many disqualify you, but nevertheless, from the polls we raised the most money.

Surely more than 3 in a month. But does the question include partial completion too? Talking about partially completed surveys (theorem reach rewards for them -and for disqualifications- and tapreseach, when done in the wowapp, rewards with 2 wowcoins too =2 cents, even disqualification) . Partial completion surveys I usually do more or less 3 per week. 100% qualifying to finish all surveys, between 1 to 3 per month is my average. I think partial completion rewards is a good survey option for us who live in tier3 and tier4 countries.

Surely more than 3 in a month. But does the question include partial completion too? Talking about partially completed surveys (theorem reach rewards for them -and for disqualifications- and tapreseach, when done in the wowapp, rewards with 2 wowcoins too =2 cents, even disqualification) . Partial completion surveys I usually do more or less 3 per week. 100% qualifying to finish all surveys, between 1 to 3 per month is my average. I think partial completion rewards is a good survey option for us who live in tier3 and tier4 countries.
I wish that most sites will consider rewards for partial completion of surveys, at least with that people will not feel so frustrated with surveys. I have had occasions where halfway through, I would be disqualified and what I feel in those moments is anger and frustration.

I am from Hong Kong and I do not less than 10 a day when I am not lazy.

I typically start by checking the offerwall that pays the most (e.g. CPX research, Lootably). Once those are completed/failed, I go to the unlimited survey routers (e.g. Dynata, Yoursurvey, Yuno).

This depends upon the availablity of surveys. Our region people don't get enough surveys as most of the employer has very specific targeted audience. However if we are lucky we can have 2 3 surveys depending upon availability.

I have tried a lot of these survey but I was often declined the offer based on the part of the world I came from. So, for me, its 0.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I have just recenty joined a survey site .but unfortunatly there are no surveys on daily bases may be only 2..3 surveys at that site per month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back