What's new

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

Votes: 17 48.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I used to have so much interest in surveys before, but not anymore. It only wastes my time, energy and it gathers my personal information for nothing. It always disqualify me in the middle of it all, and the ones that I manage to complete I don't get paid for them.

I hardly get surveys but because I signed up on two survey sites, they add up to more than 3 in a month. There are months I do up to 7 in total.I hardly get surveys but because I signed up on two survey sites, they add up to more than 3 in a month. There are months I do up to 7 in total.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
These days i hardly get survey, and the few I get, am most often disqualified from partaking in the survey, most time their requirement are just too excessive, asking if you own a car, I charge of the purchase in your company etc.

I have a ton of surveys on the past months, but most of them are rejected and only few are actually accepted. They either say that the surveys are already filled up or I didn't passed their qualifications but the worst thing about it is that they say it when I am nearly at the end of the survey.

If I qualified for all the surveys, I think I would complete more than 30 surveys in a month. Unfortunately, many disqualify you, but nevertheless, from the polls we raised the most money.

I can't select any option here If I had given my zero option, I would have selected it.
Because unfortunately online surveys are van in our country.
There are many surveys in a month on average
Distribution method
Demographic
Industry
Incentives
Survey invitation

There are many surveys in a month on average
Distribution method
Demographic
Industry
Incentives
Survey invitation
Well if these surveys are available in our country then I will be grateful to you if you explain a little about the platforms which are offering us to complete survey about your mentioned topics so that I can I don't throw completing survey.

I have only used one survey, and is paying well, initially I hate surveys, becouse most of them are not real and they don't pay, but when someone introduced me to this particular survey I worked with them for sometime, I came to realize that some of them pays and I have been using it since till date.

I do an average of 8, it could have been more but i sometimes miss their invites via email because they usually come at odd times of the day like when I'm asleep

Unfortunately none of the options applies to me. Online survey has really played with my emotion for a very long time nd i have not been lucky with them

Surveys are really not rewarding in my country here and the ones that actually pay are not available because my country is among the blacklisted list.

there are very few surveys that are available in my country, if I manage to do 2 or 3 per month I am lucky
You are even lucky to be doing one or two surveys in a month, the survey sites are not friendly to my country and we were never opportuned , even the ones that allow us to participate wont pay you at the end of the survey.

In a month, i can do more than 300, because some of us are making a living from survey, if you ade targetting 4$ a day you won't be able to count the number of survey.

When I first started making money online, I started with surveys and i did bout 10 surveys in a month but now i dont parricipate in surveys at all as I do not fancy it anymore

Presently I'm working with only one survey app which give two surveys per week. Real Research is a very genuine survey app that give an average of two surveys task every week with about 10 TNC for each survey. This makes an average of eight surveys per month.

Its never easy for me when it comes to earning from surveys. That's why i don't give it much attention. I have abandoned it until better option emerge for me.

Actually, at my side, online surveying is just useless because even after taking the survey there's no any rewards ( gain ) in that. Some times they will tell you sorry.

Actually, at my side, online surveying is just useless because even after taking the survey there's no any rewards ( gain ) in that. Some times they will tell you sorry.
Lol, very useless indeed, cos you don't come to earn money on them but to be scammed partially. Since you'll be invited and you participated with 0 reward, that's fraudulent indeed.

Lol, very useless indeed, cos you don't come to earn money on them but to be scammed partially. Since you'll be invited and you participated with 0 reward, that's fraudulent indeed.
Smiles, yes. I have try that time with number but still I didn't see any good outcome and it's indeed sad not to earn anything after performing a task.

The only survey I do till now is the one of the local website that pays in our local recharge card,so that is the only survey I always do till now and is not everyday that they always have survey as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back