What's new

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

Votes: 17 48.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
For the past one month now , I have not been able to do any survey ,because most of the surveys that comes to me is normally not available . The tier selective nature of surveys is the major challenge I am experiencing .

Talking about partially completed surveys (theorem reach rewards for them -and for disqualifications- and tapreseach, when done in the wowapp, rewards with 2 wowcoins too =2 cents, even disqualification) . Partial completion surveys I usually do more or less 3 per week. 100% qualifying to finish all surveys, between 1 to 3 per month is my average.

I'm only offered 2-3 surveys on average per month. And sometimes I even forget to answer those because it always slips my mind to check my emails. Anyway, if only I'm not trying to reach the minimum payout on yougov, I wouldn't be filling up those surveys anymore.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I still not finding best paying surveys. I have been done few time before but at the end they said about the limits in my country.
I would like to work on it if they surveys will pay to me. On the other hand i have been working on this platform and it is nicely paying to me.

Taking online surveys are not really my thing. I do love taking surveys to get paid. Infact, I can give a list of five to six survey platforms I have registered on, but I never got any survey to take. No email sent to me as promised.

When I finally put on courage to check what is up on their site, all I keep seeing was no survey available at the moment or no survey for my region.

I got frustrated and stopped signing up for survey. I rather use that period for something more lucrative and profitable than taking surveys. Good luck to all those who have succeeded through surveys.

Has anyone noticed the lack of surveys being sent out the past week? Is this just normal? I mean, do survey sites also have Holiday breaks and stop sending surveys? Am just worried about my accounts with them. Do you experience the same?

Websites that carry out survey are not many in my country. Though I just discovered an application called Premise. It brings a survey per day and not even everyday. So in average, let me say 30 surveys per month.

I can't select any option here If I had given my zero option, I would have selected it.
Because unfortunately online surveys are van in our country.
Same here at my country. I keep seeing site saying I should sign up and engage in surveys usually with enticing offer, I registered close to five survey site that month. I did not receive any invite email from any, the ones i got came once in a month.that is a totall waste of time.

I seems not to be able to cast a vote well if I'm able to, I would have simply voted no. My country doesn't allow me to do surveys. Its been blacklisted by most sites

I am not earning from survey platform but one of my freind is doing and he is doing it in part time with his job and he do 2 or 3 surveys atleast which is enough for him to earn in a part time job

If I have to choose I will choose 0, though there many sites I have been tried survey but unfortunately I can not able to earn anything from survey, I do not really know what is happening when ever I try it they will credited me to another one without earn anything.

I hardly get surveys but because I signed up on two survey sites, they add up to more than 3 in a month. There are months I do up to 7 in total.
Post automatically merged:

I am not earning from survey platform but one of my freind is doing and he is doing it in part time with his job and he do 2 or 3 surveys atleast which is enough for him to earn in a part time job

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I have joined more than three websites for online survey to earn money, but unfortunately I have completed only one survey in last one month.
because whenever I try to perform a survey it says you are not valid for the survey I don't know why
Can anybody help me?

To be honest with the region and country that I live in there is often not that many surveys that I am eligible for from the offer walls of the faucets that I use, so I am pretty happy to get around one survey every month. Sometimes the rewards are good however there are other times when it is not as good and therefore recently I have been staying away from surveys as it is not feasible for me as income with the scarcity of them.

I can't seem to know the amount of survey I do in a month since I don't do survey on just a single platform. Even if it's a single platform you still can't ascertain the total amount of survey you have done in a month because you must do countless of surveys if you want to cash out good money in a month.

Zero survey man, I have given up on survey, most of the survey in apllied for, am often not qualified, there criteria are just too much for me, imagine asking me if I have a car or if I am I charge of purchases in my company.

Im don't really paying attention on how much surveys im doing every month since im not really a huge fan of surveys,im just doing a few surveys from real research app and Survey from millieu Survey app every other day. Sometimes i also do coinpayu surveys when there's some available for me

I do alot before, but that was before, the pay from surveys are really low and it is not worth it, taking up to 2 or more days to earn a dollar in surveys on swagbucks. It was just discouraging.

Basically online surveys aren't a thing in my country, there's is no company willing to delve into the desires of consumers for their own profit (which I think will be brilliant for research purposes) and foreign sievers won't work in my country too so it's impossible, I kind of like filling out surveys

I dont know why, but whenever i do surveys the site doesn't pay me or dont qualify me even i write the with honesty. After all this i stopped doing surveys, so my vote is to "0".

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back