What's new

How many sites/services do you work on?

I work mostly on paid to post sites , cryptocurrency trading is also another aspect where I spend time online. I belong to three paid to post sites

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
Before i started doing some paid jobs online,i have been busy building my own brand to push my business forward.But recently i am only doing posting on this forum,and it has really helped me in the content i write daily.And i have been seeing improvement.

Basically, the major sites that I work on are the PTP sites. I dedicate my time for these sites and I do simple task on some faucets too. However it's not easy to make something tangible on PTP sites and it involve racking of the brain

Let's see I do bizdustry,mylot,current,just play,telephia,easy rewards,beer money forum,honey gain,YouTube,forum coin so it would be 10+ sites and apps for earning money online over the internet.

Let's see I do bizdustry,mylot,current,just play,telephia,easy rewards,beer money forum,honey gain,YouTube,forum coin so it would be 10+ sites and apps for earning money online over the internet.
I used to be on myLot but I quit for the meantime because I was suffocated by the notifications. The style of myLot is different because one thread can create unlimited chat lines. Every comment needs to be responded so if there are 50 comments then that is 50 chat lines.

Am not currently working on any site, but I actually do work for two sites. One is a blog, the other is a music promotion website.

Am not currently working on any site, but I actually do work for two sites. One is a blog, the other is a music promotion website.
Aren't you working on bizdustry? Lol. That is also a kind of work isn't it? 😆

I personally working on more than 5 sites for earning. The amount is not that huge, but it is okay to have some side income.

I am currently only working on three sites because right now I am not able to find other websites where I could earn money. I am searching for more opprtunities as of now because I am not earning that much money and I need to seek more opportunities.

I currently earn online in two different ways , paid to post sites and cryptocurrency investment. This is the main reason why I make money well from online

I work on a few sites aside from the site in own for myself. I work on bizdustry and other cryptocurrencies exchange platforms as well doing and conducting my traded there

I am working on 5 but one of them is not ptp. I am also about to drop one as it is being sold off and I have no idea what will happen to it. We shall see who takes over and what changes are made.
You are really trying to be able to work on for paid to post website because I can't confirm that it is very difficult to be even working on this platform than to be working on Monday for platform at a time.

For now, I work on and engage with only bizdustry as the paid to post site. I want to make sure I get a lot of positive reviews on newer paid to post sites before offering my services henceforth
You can try cash forum although their payout is low and maximum payment cannot be compared to biz industry because the forum started at the middle of this year...

Currently, I am working on just two sites. Beermoney and Bizdustry and I just opened both this month. I also joined noise cash a few days ago, but I'm yet to understand how it works.

I am actively working on four different website. But one of them is my own personal blogs which I put contents on virtually every day. I am still looking for more to add because I will be having three times the coming weeks.

I'm only working on three site which ate bizdustry, cash time forum, and forumcoin and this ones ate enough for me because i don't like to join site that i will not be active on it.

I have just two platforms to earn online besides my writing jobs. I'm glad I found beermoney and Bizdustry. Both have been great. Hoping to see other ones and shuffle my time on them.

Apart from this site, I don't work on any other site. I only do forex investment and other offline jobs.
Post automatically merged:

Apart from this site, I don't work on any other site. I only do forex investment and other offline jobs.
I look forward to working on other paying website so that I can scale up my income and also find a way to automate the process so that I can have time for other things

For now, I am working on only two sites. If fact, I only joined the second site just two days ago. So, I have not really been active there. It takes time to work on these sites .
I really do not have the strength to be working on more than one website for now just because by the time I am through with working on one website I am always tired so it will be very difficult for me to be working on more than one website.

I cannot really count how many sites I am working on. I have been working full time online since 2012 and you can imagine how many sites I have used or have been using. These days, I am active on only one earning site, I am more focused on my websites and blogs

Currently, I work on only one side and its this site i have not really considered changing or going to another site because this site is doing well the only thing I have considered doing along is Forex and it has been is a bit harder than I thought it would be not hard per-say but means has been an issue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back