What's new

How many sites/services do you work on?

For now it is only on bizdustry that I work,it is the only legit and paying platform that I have though I am still looking to get other legit paying ones.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?

I work with 2 forums for which I am paid and some applications on the phone (I have several phones, I leave them on nonstop mining) :) I don't complain, I have a monthly earnings for which I am satisfied.

For now it is only on bizdustry that I work,it is the only legit and paying platform that I have though I am still looking to get other legit paying ones.
That is great for you. Bizdustry is truly a very reliable site to work in. You could also try other forums similar to Bizdustry such as forum coin and beer money forum.

I'm working currently on two things online and not planning to add one more in order to deliver quality attention and time for the two sites.

I've worked on two diverse freelance site, both Scooper and Opera newshub but I backed out due to their unbearable working conditions and reduced payment.

Can someone please tell me if CashTimeForum have increased their pay rates or not? I am trying to access their web page that shows how much a person can earn for posting article, but I am not able to find it. Please guide me.

I just focus on trendri and bizdustry since they are the greatest paying sites I'm aware of. I'm also trying to focus on trendri because it is the best paid to post site I'm aware of. I'm simply doing my best to make the most of this paid to post site.

Currently, I am working only on Bizdustry, however, soon I will start working on Fiverr, SEO clerks and People Per Hour. I would like to start working on freelance sites.

I'm currently working on just two sites and i'm ok with it. I feel it's the right amount of site for me as a student because i have time for both my school work and my online work.

There was a time I was working on like 4 PTP forums, it got really exhausting and I had to take it down a few notch, now I'm focused on bizdustry only.

Currently, I am working only on Bizdustry, however, soon I will start working on Fiverr, SEO clerks and People Per Hour. I would like to start working on freelance sites.
What services do you plan to offer as a freelancer? I also plan on working online as a freelancer too but I still want to improve on my graphics design skills before going into it

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
For now, I only working on three sites. Two paid to post sites bizdustry and beer money and one platform where I earn from commenting, liking, watch and share contents from different social media platform.

What kind of platform do you think is better: People Per Hour or Upwork? Both of them are quite old and popular platforms. I am sure that many people in here do work in those sites.

I have stayed loyal to one online earning site for a few years but of late, I have started exploring other options to make up for the reduced earnings during the site's seasonal break. Currently, I am working on 4 sites and spending varying times on them during the week. I have some limitations on time due to my teaching job but I can go all out during this Christmas break. I am partial to micro-tasking sites because the income is almost unlimited depending on your time. The tasks also become easier and faster to do as I go along.

If you add fiverr to your online earning opportunity you will see that your earning rate will increase and you will be able to earn alot of money,but working here on bizdustry can also provide you with some money but its wont be that much compare to when you are working also on fiverr and upwork,so that time is now you can start today

I work on just one site currently. I really don't have the capacity to work on more online sites due to time constraints. I earn on bizdustry and its been good so far.

I work on just one site currently. I really don't have the capacity to work on more online sites due to time constraints. I earn on bizdustry and its been good so far.
If you lack time to work then why not create time for yourself because money is everything if you work on bizdustry alone that is never a bad progress but I beleive that if you could use your time wisely and add some additonal earning ways then you could make additional money is still good and its the best

For now, I work on and engage with only bizdustry as the paid to post site. I want to make sure I get a lot of positive reviews on newer paid to post sites before offering my services henceforth
Well, currently I work on Bizdustry and forum coin. I am even thinking of joining beermoney forum. Forum coin has existed for years now, and I would recommend it for you.

I work on a survey site (Onepoll) and 2 other paid to post forums (forumcoin and trendri) asides bizdustry. This is all in a bid to ensure that I raise enough money to be able to fund my high paying skill knowledge acquisition.

I am working in Bizdustry where I am writing posts and getting paid for doing them, I'm also completing short surveys which take around 25 seconds to finish on StreetBees and I get 0.14 dollars on each. I'm also watching ads, taking the daily gift, and completing surveys on CashApp and on every 5000 credits I earn I cashout 5 dollars.
I'm also sharing my internet connection on HoneyGain, but so far I've earned only 10,000 credits and I need another 10,000 so I can cashout 20 dollars (which are worth 17 dollars after Paypal's fees).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back