What's new

How many sites/services do you work on?

same times. I am working on 5 but one of them isn't ptp. I am moreover around to drop one because it is being sold off and I have no thought what will happen to it. We should see who takes over and what changes are made.

I work on 7 forums but am not always active on all of them. I just want to earn more but I sometimes get tired of posting but I prefer that than being in one forum. I am on bzdustry, the forumwheel, the forum coin, my lot, buzz idea, beer money forum, BMF Io. I am also on trendri but I haven't started earning since am not approved yet.

I engage my time mostly with crypto trading, I learnt how to trade crypto as a result of my presence around communities like bizdustry and others. I decided to test my experience around crypto trading like, P2P, spot, staking, and Futures contract etc.

Well I work on Bizdustry, where I'm posting posts it is enjoyable for me and I like it' community, I've earned so far like 40 dollars by doing so. I'm also working on Streetbees where I'm completing short surveys of 0.14 dollars, it is a cute application and so far I've earned like 2 dollars there, and their support team is amazing and has always been answering and listening to me. I'm also working on Honeygain where you can earn money by sharing your internet connection, it is superb because you don't really have to do anything after you download the application/website and you earn credits, so far I've earned 16,700 credits and when I will have 20,000 credits I will cash it out.

For someone like me I work with more than 6 website and am making some good amount of money from here so I do make alot of money thou this days I really run out of time so my earning get drop.

I have been working on two forum sites including bizdustry , one forum sites ban me when I have worked there and left my earnings there for almost two month , telling me I have multiple account when I only have one, but currently I am only working on bizdustry because of my offline business.

I am working on 5 but one of them is not ptp. I am also about to drop one as it is being sold off and I have no idea what will happen to it. We shall see who takes over and what changes are made.
Wow I am just working only two before but now just one for now that is only bizdustry because I really enjoyed why working, because I learned so many things from website that's why I continue working here.

I am only currently working on two platforms right now because I am somebody who basically suck at multitasking and I might end up breaking down if I pick more.

I am currently working on virtual assistant services as well as content writing services and this is just what I think I can be able to take for now for developing other skills.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
Currently, it's numerous. I work as ambassador for several projects not just here. I think the most I worked in a go was 10 different online jobs and I made sure I delivered perfectly

Paid to post platform is the only platform I mostly concentrate on and obviously there are UpTo 3 paid to post platform that I understand. Bizdustry is my favorite, followed by trendri and beermoneyforum.

I am only currently working on two platforms right now because I am somebody who basically suck at multitasking and I might end up breaking down if I pick more.
Hmmm. Multitasking is mostly difficult most especially for posting like we are doing here because it deals with much brain work and not a physical energy that you just have to exert. Brain work is more tiring.

At the moment I work and control 16 sites. Yes, that's quite a large number. this number is shared on micro job sites, GPT, PTC, and others. Incredibly hard to work for everyone, it causes brain overload, fatigue, a little stress, eyes deteriorate, and immobility is also present. I do not advise anyone to work on many sites, it is better to concentrate on one or more and Pay a lot of attention to it than to spoil your health.

I am currently working on at least three platform , I invested in just two platform and I just login daily and see the movement of my earnings and i am also working on paid to post site .
Currently, it's numerous. I work as ambassador for several projects not just here. I think the most I worked in a go was 10 different online jobs and I made sure I delivered perfectly

Concerning how many sites/services do you work on. Well, presently I only have bizdustry as the site I visit mostly and regularly to make some earnings for myself. I had an account with another site some months back but I got blocked and I calmly just head back and get to face bizdustry sites because it is the only one that is legit and less of stress for me

Well I personally do not work much on other side aside from post to pay forums, that is working on different post to pay forums and be earning well once I complete my tasks and do not violated any rule.

I have decided that I am only going to be focusing on two websites at the moment. It is completely not okay for you to focus on so many and end up becoming distracted at the end of the day.

For me I am in Five sites but I am active in three of them. All of the three are legit and paying. Sometimes I found it hard in balancing all of this with my offline business. But I Squeeze myself with the little time I get to tackle all of them.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
I work on two freelancing sites and the remuneration is relatively OK. I would like to expand to different sites and to learn new skills which would make me applicable for the more high-paying jobs

I'm working in two micro job websites which are: microworker and pivoworker and two online forum platform which are: bizdustry and BMf.io website. There is not really enough time for me per day to be on all the four sites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back