Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?

For now, I am working on only two sites. If fact, I only joined the second site just two days ago. So, I have not really been active there. It takes time to work on these sites .

Concerning how many sites/services do you work on. Well, presently I only have bizdustry as the site I visit mostly and regularly to make some earnings for myself. I had an account with another site some months back but I got blocked and I calmly just head back and get to face bizdustry sites because it is the only one that is legit and less of stress for me

I am working on 5 but one of them is not ptp. I am also about to drop one as it is being sold off and I have no idea what will happen to it. We shall see who takes over and what changes are made.

I focus on two things online these days. Though I am planning of including two more. I am planning of including cryptocurrencies trading and domain flipping. But for now, I am into ptp and transcription.

I am working on 5 but one of them is not ptp. I am also about to drop one as it is being sold off and I have no idea what will happen to it. We shall see who takes over and what changes are made.
You're really engaged with PTP sites at the moment. I'm just with Bizdustry because of my limited time to be active online. I make out just 2-3 hours everyday to complete my bizdustry tasks. I can't cross that for now. Which one of your earning sites you want to drop??

You're really engaged with PTP sites at the moment. I'm just with Bizdustry because of my limited time to be active online. I make out just 2-3 hours everyday to complete my bizdustry tasks. I can't cross that for now. Which one of your earning sites you want to drop??
I don't spend hours on any of my sites, just a few posts here and there really. I have a short concentration span so I prefer to jump on and off of my computer in between doing other things. I've just dropped GPTForum as the owner says he is selling the forum because of the bad attitude of the members. I think that's a pretty hideous thing to say when you consider there wouldn't even be a forum if we didn't post there. I'm officially offended.:mad:

I don't spend hours on any of my sites, just a few posts here and there really. I have a short concentration span so I prefer to jump on and off of my computer in between doing other things. I've just dropped GPTForum as the owner says he is selling the forum because of the bad attitude of the members. I think that's a pretty hideous thing to say when you consider there wouldn't even be a forum if we didn't post there. I'm officially offended.:mad:
Okay, its nice you jump from one site to another using your computer. Its kinda frustrating to see a forum closing down because of other members attitude. Maybe that have provoked him selling it off. I felt sorry for such circumstances. I just hope the person buying it will manage it like the previous Admin did. I hope you've earned money from the site before this sudden flipping idea came up??

Okay, its nice you jump from one site to another using your computer. Its kinda frustrating to see a forum closing down because of other members attitude. Maybe that have provoked him selling it off. I felt sorry for such circumstances. I just hope the person buying it will manage it like the previous Admin did. I hope you've earned money from the site before this sudden flipping idea came up??
There was nothing wrong with their attitude, they were mostly good posters. We kept the forum going between us. I think probably the new owner will have to buy it without members as I can't imagine anyone wanting to stay if they read what the present owner wrote on another forum.

Last year i was working on over 5 sites. But early this year, i narrowed down to only two that are making for me some good money daily. And that is Upwork and Fiverr.

I work in three paid to post forums. They are: forum coin, buzdustry and beer money forum. They are the best for me right now as I have enough time to spend in them. I am also privilaged to be an article writer in forum coin and that makes earning there to be so enjoyable.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
On a more serious note,I opened and registered on so many paying site I was introduced to online,but only function on just two like that,which is bizdustry and forumcoin for now.

If you are referring to the GPTforum site, I inform you that @Alexander bought it, and they are paying all the debts. I have full confidence that the site will be better and more active as he is a man of trust and delivery, he has demonstrated it here in Bizdustry.

If you are referring to the GPTforum site, I inform you that @Alexander bought it, and they are paying all the debts. I have full confidence that the site will be better and more active as he is a man of trust and delivery, he has demonstrated it here in Bizdustry.
Yes I have seen it on ForumCoin and I'm glad it is being taken over by someone who knows how to run a forum. It's a good job Chris Griggs sold it or it would have died a death as most people had said all they had to say there. It's a good job we were all well behaved as there appeared to be little or no moderation for the most part,

There was nothing wrong with their attitude, they were mostly good posters. We kept the forum going between us. I think probably the new owner will have to buy it without members as I can't imagine anyone wanting to stay if they read what the present owner wrote on another forum.
Lol, i saw the information when i visited as a guest at forumcoin yesterday. He said the members where just saying wishy washy. Meaning its just trash not having meaning. Do you agree with him? But he said some posted good, not all posted trash. That made him to reduce the incentive, because they don't deserved to be paid saying wishy washy things, Lol.

Lol, i saw the information when i visited as a guest at forumcoin yesterday. He said the members where just saying wishy washy. Meaning its just trash not having meaning. Do you agree with him? But he said some posted good, not all posted trash. That made him to reduce the incentive, because they don't deserved to be paid saying wishy washy things, Lol.
Well it makes no difference now because he's gone but I was quite offended by what he wrote because the majority of us were good posters and we didn't spam the site. I'm glad someone we know has bought it although Alexander says it's not paying at the moment because he's not sure what he wants to do with it.

Yes I have seen it on ForumCoin and I'm glad it is being taken over by someone who knows how to run a forum. It's a good job Chris Griggs sold it or it would have died a death as most people had said all they had to say there. It's a good job we were all well behaved as there appeared to be little or no moderation for the most part,
He had to sell the forum, as his offline work and other situations prevented him from being active there. But everything will be fine, we have to wait for @Alexander decision as he is currently analyzing the next step to take. @C.Grigg did well, it is unfortunate that he had to leave the forum.

Well it makes no difference now because he's gone but I was quite offended by what he wrote because the majority of us were good posters and we didn't spam the site. I'm glad someone we know has bought it although Alexander says it's not paying at the moment because he's not sure what he wants to do with it.
Okay, that's by the way. He shouldn't have branded the members that. Even if they where posting low quality. He should have warned them from posting trash. Let's see what Alexander will do with the forum over time.

For now, I work on and engage with only bizdustry as the paid to post site. I want to make sure I get a lot of positive reviews on newer paid to post sites before offering my services henceforth

He can't say it's due to members attitude. It's obvious he can no longer sustain the site and he's just trying to shift blame to innocent members who are trying their best to earn some money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back