What's new

How many sites/services do you work on?

I am working bon three sites, Picoworker, Bizdustry and fiverr, this site are easily manageable and doesn't take all your time, all you need is to plan effectively and manage your time, though it might be tiring but it's worth it.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
Recently i have reduced the way of earning from site not because i dong have time but i dedicated most of my time this days to learn something that will keep fetching me money on the daily basis...

I started with one earning site but presently now I am working on three earning site, this is because I want to be able to cover some certain amount of money which I'm targeting every end of the week.

I have in quite interesting numbers of site which have been profitable to me because I earned as my ability can afford me most interesting the bizdustry which has always be my topic of discussion with friends.

I only concentrate on forum coin and bizdustry, They are the best paying sites I know,there is another one I'm trying to focus on which is trendri,I'm just trying my best to make sure that I make the best use of this paid to post site

Am only focused on only one website that is bizdustry, I don't have time in working in so many site the reason why I focus only bizdustry because is best website I know.

For online, I works for 3 freelancing website where I got my 60% of work while do some part time things on Fiverr for web development. I do some testing website projects too from usertesting.com. So it could be around 6 website.

Working online jobs improves your income streams, i actually work with two paid to post platforms, where i earn by posting comments.

For now I work with 5 legit sites although I am yet to confirm the last one. These sites are Bizdustry, Trendri , Forumcoin, Faucetcrypro and Stepworks. I have the intention of engaging in more legit sites so as to increase my earnings .

I currently work on some post to paid websites. Even though, it is not that really profitable but of course I am making some thing out of it. Maybe you need a soldier I will add Fiverr and upwork to them.

To earn reasonable amounts of money online is not an easy task. I earn from close to ten websites ranging from surveys sites, GPT websites, faucets and some other websites. Though what I earn is not much but it is enough to pay some bills.

I have taken a break from bizdustry and now I work in just forumcoin and Beermoney forum. It is fun working in just two sites because I get to do so much in them without getting burned out. I also produce quality work because I don't have other things to cover my mind.

I do part time jobs online like what I'm doing right now on bizdustry, posting to get paid. I also run my personal online store business full time selling things. I work also on freelance sites part time as well

I only concentrate on forum coin and bizdustry, They are the best paying sites I know,there is another one I'm trying to focus on which is trendri,I'm just trying my best to make sure that I make the best use of this paid to post site
I know bizdustry treat your client well but you can still engage with other online pay to post site, this will enable you to make more money for yourself.

I know bizdustry treat your client well but you can still engage with other online pay to post site, this will enable you to make more money for yourself.
I don't know of any best paying site about from bizdustry and trendri, they are the best and I have work for them and they are legit but however if there are some that I can make at least $1 or two in a day, I appreciate it if you can link me up.
Post automatically merged:

For now I work on two sites although there are some sites I can actually work and they paid me but it's so stressful and I don't even have time to engage myself in their exam to have full access to full time work, i only concentrate on simple paid to post site for now.

Last edited:
I don't know of any best paying site about from bizdustry and trendri, they are the best and I have work for them and they are legit but however if there are some that I can make at least $1 or two in a day, I appreciate it if you can link me up.
Post automatically merged:

For now I work on two sites although there are some sites I can actually work and they paid me but it's so stressful and I don't even have time to engage myself in their exam to have full access to full time work, i only concentrate on simple paid to post site for now.
You are correct that bizdustry is one of the most legit get paid to post sites out there. I don't know about trendri seeing that it just got back and has not really proven itself yet to my taste. If there's any like bizdustry, will be glad to Know too

You are correct that bizdustry is one of the most legit get paid to post sites out there. I don't know about trendri seeing that it just got back and has not really proven itself yet to my taste. If there's any like bizdustry, will be glad to Know too
For now trendri is one of the best paying sites about from bizdustry,you can possibly make 1 dollars in a day as you can depending on how you work on the site ,they are legit and I have received my payment from them before. They have come back full time. But in all the same bizdustry is the best.

Right now I am working on 2 forums because the 3rd forum closed shop, it is out of the internet due to lack of interest. I am looking for more forums to work on. Now I remember that I have an account in GPT although I am waiting for it to open as PTP again. Maybe I can also do postings there now that I have extra time. But I think it has to change the theme or niche.

If you're working online in any capacity, how many sites would you say you work on or for? Maybe it's a few freelance sites, or a few micro job sites, what kind of work are you doing?

I mostly work on my blog and sites, as well as do guest posts for other blogs/sites. What about you?
I think that in total i work with around three to four sites and focus my attention well on these sites because these are the ones that actually are legit. I prefer pay to post sites such as this one because they are able to teach me just as much as i am able to contribute which is a win win situation in my opinion.

Currently, I am only working for Bizdustry. However, I do plan to work for some other websites very soon. The big problem is that there are not much online earning opportunities where I live. In the past there were almost zero earning opportunities where I live because there was no crypto payout method offered by any sites. However, now many websites offer crypto as a payout option and this created many opportunities for me because now I can cashout my earnings through crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back