How many mods per user?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was trying to figure this out. Not including admins, how many mods per a set number of users do you think is good to have?

I am talking about active members only. A lot of members will sign up and be very inactive.

I would say one mod per 10 daily active users is good to have.

The size of your forum and the kind of activities you're getting is what would decide how many mod per user is going to be enough. If the activity is higher, you'll need more mods to be hired for the job.

I think the number of mods on your forum should depend on the activities on your forum. If you have thousands of users but not many activities, there is no point in having a lot of mods. However, if you have fewer members but if they are creating a lot of posts every day you need a lot of mods to check for content quality and spam.

I have never been a fan of having too many staff members. When there's lesser work to be done in a forum, there's no need to fill the ranks with so many moderators. It's just an excessive duplication of office in my opinion. A forum with 100 active users only needs 5 mods to keep things in order.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back