What's new

How many admins do you set up on your forums?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I see Bizdustry has a few admins here, but how many admins do you appoint alongside yourselves on your own forums? I have only ever made one person an admin for one of my forums and that someone eventually took over the forum with my blessing. He is still running his forum today and doing great. I haven't appointed many admins since though, I am admin on most of my forums and I either have mods or super-mods.

I have one other admin on a couple of my forums. I usually don't have co-admins right away, but if I trust the person and they are helpful I don't mind having an extra admin. For example my co-admin on Gex Forums helped redesign one of his themes to fit Gex and also commissioned someone on Fivver to make some emoticons for the forum too. He's awesome, and so is my co-admin on Thee Zone too!

Well, I can say that it depends on the size of a forum that determines how many staff members and admins the owner would be looking at hiring. There are some who doesn't when need to hire admins because they can do all the admin duties. They need more of mods who will help out. It's when they don't have the time to do all the admin jobs on their own that makes them hire co admins.

Currently, I am running 3 forums and none of my forums have secondary admins. However, I once had a forum where I had a second admin. She was not just an admin for the sake of being an admin, she was also a co-owner of the forum. Later, we sold the forum, and her account was taken by the new owner and I continued to work on that forum until the new owner also decided to sell.

I don't only have no other administrator, but I have no other staff members on my board. I am flying solo and have been for several years. I don't really see the need for another administrator due to my board not being super active and the fact that most of the contributions have been from myself. I remain pretty active on my board for the most part, so I don't think I really need to worry about an extra administrator because I have everything under control.

I'm involved in a handful of communities, some of my own, and some that are not. In the ones that are not, I am like one of several admins, invited by the owner to help maintain and promote the community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back