What's new

Have your mods and super mods ever gotten into it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've run a forum, you know people on the team can get mad at each other. I remember years ago when I was part of another persons forum, we had mods who handled the little things, like spam and topics being in the wrong area, and had super mods for the more serious stuff. Well, the two sides often had arguments, and I think it's because they had the "super" mod title, so some let it get to their head. They thought they could push the mods around, and act like they ran things. They had some control, but it wasn't like they could tell mods to do whatever they wanted. So yeah, has that sort of thing ever happened on your forums? I have had arguments between mods and super mods in the past, and people I had set up with admin privileges.

To pass from a moderator to super moderator someone needs an entertainment period and not suddenly upgrade to avoid anything that could be like surprises and even there is pool before upgrade between staff member as to agree or decline adding for a plan as moderator or super moderator.

It's those who are unprofessional that will be mad at each other over something in the forum where they are hired to work as a mod or super mod. Workers can have disagreements but it shouldn't escalate to being mad at a fellow staff for his opinion.

I have seen disagreement in staff on multiple forums where I am a staff. However, something like this has not happened on my forums. I have always hired people I knew from my real life, and there are no instances of fierce disagreement so far. By the way, I have never worked with too many staff on my forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back