What's new

How many members does your forum have?

The more members there are, the more activities there are, the more activities there are, the more ad impressions and ad engagements there are, the more money there is.
Owner should therefore make every effort to increase member base.

I don't have any forum for now and I'm not looking to create any very soon. However, the I once worked more than 20,000 member and that's was about 2 years ago. Currently now, I don't know the number of members they have.

I do not have a forum, but I think that naturally a forum that pays a very high amount of money usually has a really high number of members as well due to high pay rates.

The growth of any forum is hugely dependent on the number of members that are on the community which is also backed by how active that they are with adding high quality contents on the forum all the time. Do you have any specific number of members that you target for your forum to have? What ways do you usually source for more members to join your community?
Your forum will grow more popular as you add more participants so in my opinion, I think that a highly important factor in the forum's development is the membership. I think various rewards can entice more members.

Well The truth is that more members means the more activities, the more activities means more ad impression and ad engagements, which means more revenue. Therefore, owner should always try hard to build member base

Well The truth is that more members means the more activities, the more activities means more ad impression and ad engagements, which means more revenue. Therefore, owner should always try hard to build member base

This is true! Having more active members is always the best thing you could do. This also means that you must make sure that your members get paid perfectly well.

In fact, the growth of any forum or site depends on the number of members who can join at any given time. Sometimes there are enough members to carry out daily activities.

I believe that the number of members play a really key role when it comes to progress of the forum. The more members you have, the more active your forum will become.
Of course, the major thing that makes a forum very progressive is when they have a lot of members because a lot of activities and discussions will be going on there. That is actually what will make it to attract a lot of traffic.

The growth of any forum is hugely dependent on the number of members that are on the community which is also backed by how active that they are with adding high quality contents on the forum all the time. Do you have any specific number of members that you target for your forum to have? What ways do you usually source for more members to join your community?
Although if I don't currently have one, developing a forum involves many prominent users that are eager to establish a community and make interesting comments that grab the public's attention

The more members there are, the more activities there are, the more activities there are, the more ad impressions and ad engagements there are, the more money there is.
Owner should therefore make every effort to increase member base.
increasing the number of members in the forum depends on a lot of factors. The quality of content created in a forum is one the things that will determine if people will sign up or not. Another thing is that if the incentive program is attractive.

the quality of content offered on the site would greatly determine how many users would keep coming back to your site on a daily basis as well, and also the more interactive your site is as well.

the quality of content offered on the site would greatly determine how many users would keep coming back to your site on a daily basis as well, and also the more interactive your site is as well.
content is very important and necessary for any website to grow. This is why website owners should take the quality of contents on their blog seriously because it can attract traffic.

I do not currently own a forum but being on this forum has opened me up to the fact that there are several members here, so this is a sure-fire sign of the forum's popularity and growth

I don't have any forum yet but I'll be sure to do so and make sure that my members run into hundreds of thousands everytime because that alone will guarantee a steady stream of income that'll settle me a lot.

I don't own a forum yet. When i own one, i would definitely have a specific number of members that i target my forum to have because i believe the growth of a forum is dependment on the number of active members.

Even though I don't actually have one at the moment, building a forum requires group of active members who are ready to build a group and make quality posts that captivates the attention of people to the group and increase the number.
This is in fact one of the most important things that every forum online should focus on building. Your work is going to be much easier if you can convince people to be active on it.

At the time of me posting this, roughly 800+ members. :) I wanted to break 1K by the end of 2022, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

content is very important and necessary for any website to grow. This is why website owners should take the quality of contents on their blog seriously because it can attract traffic.

Content is important, but you also need to market the content so that you could get maximum viewers who would view the content. This is very important and this also involves creating content on Youtube.

Content is important, but you also need to market the content so that you could get maximum viewers who would view the content. This is very important and this also involves creating content on Youtube.
that is why it is important your learn search engine optimisation. It is not a must for you to spend money before you can get traffic because with knowledge you can do that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back