Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
The growth of any forum is hugely dependent on the number of members that are on the community which is also backed by how active that they are with adding high quality contents on the forum all the time. Do you have any specific number of members that you target for your forum to have? What ways do you usually source for more members to join your community?

you are very correct, the growth of any group is solely dependent on the number of members the group has and there are various ways you could attract newer members to your group and keep them there, one is to regularly update the group.

The growth of any forum is hugely dependent on the number of members that are on the community which is also backed by how active that they are with adding high quality contents on the forum all the time. Do you have any specific number of members that you target for your forum to have? What ways do you usually source for more members to join your community?

I believe that the number of members play a really key role when it comes to progress of the forum. The more members you have, the more active your forum will become.

The more members means the more activities, the more activities means more ad impression and ad engagements, which means more revenue. Therefore, owner should always try hard to build member base

I do not have a forum yet, but it would be good to create a forum that will attract many people so as to solve many problems and have a lot of topics and be popular.

talking about Bizdustry, we have now 15,392 members until this moment. and for increasing the referrals of any forum, you have several ways to promote it such as making the referral competetions, promoting it through Social Media (Youtube/ Instagram...) or even in other better forums if you could of course.

I think when one creates an attractive forum that is easy to read, can work on any search engine, and has all the information a user needs, then people would be addicted to using it and many more people would come.

talking about Bizdustry, we have now 15,392 members until this moment. and for increasing the referrals of any forum, you have several ways to promote it such as making the referral competetions, promoting it through Social Media (Youtube/ Instagram...) or even in other better forums if you could of course.

Well, this is great to read. I guess that those members should stay more active in here. I just hope that raising rewards might increase forum activity even more on the forum. This is something that happened on other forums as well when the admin increased the rewards, as this attracts more members because they may receive rewards for their contribution to the forum.

Without users or visitors there are no longer a website surveys, users is the key to any kind of website, higher traffic means higher income generats, to attract a users in our sites need to write a different content among other sites,
Unfortunately I have not a website.

Actually for now I don't really have any forum of my own now, but many people in your forum can determine how attractive that forum are, so having so many people on forum can depend how attractive your is.

Even though I don't actually have one at the moment, building a forum requires group of active members who are ready to build a group and make quality posts that captivates the attention of people to the group and increase the number.

Well I do not have any forum of mine now, but so far I have known about so many forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, bmf.io and trendri, they do have about at least 5000 members.

Well I do not have any forum of mine now, but so far I have known about so many forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, bmf.io and trendri, they do have about at least 5000 members.
Getting such record will need at least 5 years of consecutive work and could not be achieved within a week or month of work even paying a lot of money for advertisements. This is after several working hours.

Getting such record will need at least 5 years of consecutive work and could not be achieved within a week or month of work even paying a lot of money for advertisements. This is after several working hours.
Yeah and also by trying to make your terms and conditions more favourable to attract more members and also giving some kind of bonus. So you need to sacrifice money to earn more money.

Most forums are still growing and have less than 10,000 members.

Bizdustry for instance used to have about 7,000 members, but they've grown and are nearing 10,000 already.

I don't really have a forum created by myself but I join quite a lot of online forum on various topics such as business and finance, education, gaming among the others. But I've also realize that all those forum contains quite a good number of people there.

I don't have a forum yet, but it would be better to create one that attracts a lot of people, solves a lot of problems, has a lot of topics, and is popular.

I don't have a forum yet, but it would be better to create one that attracts a lot of people, solves a lot of problems, has a lot of topics, and is popular.
Sorry Lean but this dream will not achieved in one day, but at least perhaps you have to monetize your forum with A-Ads or similar platforms to cover hosting costs or even try in the beginning starting with free forum then merge to paid one.

Sorry Lean but this dream will not achieved in one day, but at least perhaps you have to monetize your forum with A-Ads or similar platforms to cover hosting costs or even try in the beginning starting with free forum then merge to paid one.

I do not have a forum, but I may plan to start one in the future. I think that having more and more members is a sign that your forum has gained much popularity.

Actually the growth of every forum or site depends on the numbers of members available and can participate at all time. some can have more than enough members to carry out there daily activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back