What's new

How many members does your forum have?

I sold off my last forum a while back, but when I did have one, my biggest one had around 25,000 members, but we only had around 1,000 active users a month before I sold it off.

I don't run forums much these days because I found social media has started to kinda take over in that regard.

I currently don't have a forum and I don't have plans of obtaining one in the nearest future. This is because it is not inline with my goals and dreams in the future

I have always been a firm believer when it comes to having a forum that your members are the most important part of it, they are the base of a community that you grow, and the more your members grow the more people will tell others about your forum and the more you will grow as a community. At the moment on the forum I am co-owning we have 806 members and we are slowly growing.

The growth of any forum is hugely dependent on the number of members that are on the community which is also backed by how active that they are with adding high quality contents on the forum all the time. Do you have any specific number of members that you target for your forum to have? What ways do you usually source for more members to join your community?
You cannot know exactly how many people join our forum,what i believer is that when forum is been created and contains some good items that make people to like the forum, many people will join the forum and make money from their.

You cannot know exactly how many people join our forum,what i believer is that when forum is been created and contains some good items that make people to like the forum, many people will join the forum and make money from their.
this is what attracts me to a website, having good contents and it is what that keeps me on the site, which is still good content as well if the site does not have good content then i would not remain there for long.

I believe that the number of members play a really key role when it comes to progress of the forum. The more members you have, the more active your forum will become.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, the number of individuals in any forum matters allot, most especially to the owner of the forum, he earns allot from Google when there's are allot of active people.

I believe that the number of members play a really key role when it comes to progress of the forum. The more members you have, the more active your forum will become.
Definitely it is true, if there are many members in your forum then activities in the forum will increase and if they refer your forum to others then your forum will grow more.

On my two forums, I have around 20 members and these members are monthly active members. One of my forums has over 2k members but only 5 percent are active. The number does not matter, what matters is the activity

Most forums are still growing and have less than 10,000 members.

Bizdustry for instance used to have about 7,000 members, but they've grown and are nearing 10,000 already.
Yes I believe when it comes to number of people in a particular forum, they tends to grow day by day, but it shock me about the number of people here, the number of members metamophose day by day.

I have always been a firm believer when it comes to having a forum that your members are the most important part of it, they are the base of a community that you grow, and the more your members grow the more people will tell others about your forum and the more you will grow as a community. At the moment on the forum I am co-owning we have 806 members and we are slowly growing.

I also think that members are the one of the most important things for your forum and this is why they are important when it comes to making sure that your forum stays active.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back