What's new

How many meetings do you schedule a week?

There are many companies that tend to analyse their working performance each week and this could be quite important whenever it comes to reaching the monthly target. This is why they may be conducting meetings every week and I think that this is fine.

I've worked with many companies and none of our staffs have said anything bad about having a meeting once in a week. Why will anyone be against having meeting once in week? It's fair to the business and the workers. If any worker nag about this kind of meeting arrangement, he's selfish.

There are many companies that tend to analyse their working performance each week and this could be quite important whenever it comes to reaching the monthly target. This is why they may be conducting meetings every week and I think that this is fine.

Any kind of business or company that always request for weekly work report from their employees are always doing that for the purpose of evaluating their performances on weekly basis.

This is what they are going to use to determine what the employees are going to be paid by the end of the month if they are paying their workers on monthly basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back