What's new

How many meetings do you schedule a week?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're someone who holds business meetings or any type of meeting for that matter, do you schedule them weekly? If so, how many do you generally schedule in a week? I don't hold any meetings so I don't have any on my schedule week to week but I would imagine it could be very tiresome after awhile?

If you're someone who holds business meetings or any type of meeting for that matter, do you schedule them weekly? If so, how many do you generally schedule in a week? I don't hold any meetings so I don't have any on my schedule week to week but I would imagine it could be very tiresome after awhile?

This would depend on the performance of the employees and workers. Many business places conduct meeting every month, as it depends on the nature of job. Some examples include banks where meetings might be held every week.

Personally I think conducting a regular meeting won't solve any matter so I prefer to have meetings at least once a month simply because all the challenges most have been gathered and it will be solve at once.

Personally for me, I don't see it as something that is feasible for a business to be having meeting every single week because there is no sense in repeating what everyone is already familiar with which is why I prefer to have meetings at most twice in a month.

I do not have any fixed schedule for the meeting. I schedule meetings when required. Sometimes there would be 2-3 meetings per week and sometimes there wouldn't be any meetings for weeks. Instead of having a meeting, I prefer to consult with my staff on a one-to-one basis.

Personally for me, I don't see it as something that is feasible for a business to be having meeting every single week because there is no sense in repeating what everyone is already familiar with which is why I prefer to have meetings at most twice in a month.

I would consider holding a meeting every week if my sales were going down and if the business was in jeopardy. The fact of the matter remains that this is quite important because I would want my employees to perform better and make sure that they produce great results.

I would consider holding a meeting every week if my sales were going down and if the business was in jeopardy. The fact of the matter remains that this is quite important because I would want my employees to perform better and make sure that they produce great results.

This is something that I can equally agree to because there is a problem that the business is facing which must be addressed and fixed as quickly as possible in which having meeting in this kind of succession will help it getting taken care of.

Meetings are a waste of time. That's why i limit them to at least two every week. But am the happiest if i can go without having them. I usually ensure i don't spend more than an hour in a meeting. This will just waste the time for implementation.

Meetings are a waste of time. That's why i limit them to at least two every week. But am the happiest if i can go without having them. I usually ensure i don't spend more than an hour in a meeting. This will just waste the time for implementation.

Holding meets every day may never make any sense. However, I have been at a place where they used to hold a half an hour meeting every day. It was a really horrible experience and people who performed well also had to "attend" that "meeting". The manager used to give a lengthy lecture about performance and all the people had to attend that lecture every day.

I completely agree with you on this although I wouldn't say that it's all the time meetings are a waste of time. It's why I don't have it scheduled all the time like some people who hold meetings twice or thrice in a week. It's a complete waste of time in such situations.

None at the moment. But a while back when I worked for this one community, we would have a meeting every Tuesday or so, sometimes every Friday as well. But lately it's been radio silent.

The community probably didn't have any need for a meeting if things are going well. Meetings are usually about something that needs to be looked into especially when it's to make something work better. It's why I get mad whenever a meeting is called for something that's not worth it.

The community probably didn't have any need for a meeting if things are going well. Meetings are usually about something that needs to be looked into especially when it's to make something work better. It's why I get mad whenever a meeting is called for something that's not worth it.

I think that sometimes a meeting is conducted, even when a business is performing well. However, I think that in such cases, it is a different kind of meeting. For example, a company's management may conduct a meeting in case if they need to represent the reports of company's performance to the directors or the board of the company.

At our workplace, we always have meetings every week. It is a way that the boss get to tell us about the challenges that the business is having and how we can be able to improve. In as much as I don't like having that type of meetings, I still believe that it is necessary for some businesses.

At our workplace, we always have meetings every week. It is a way that the boss get to tell us about the challenges that the business is having and how we can be able to improve. In as much as I don't like having that type of meetings, I still believe that it is necessary for some businesses.

Seriously, there's a way these meetings are being carried out I don't like at all. When the same thing is being talked about over and over again in different meetings, I don't see how relevant that is in the meeting. The management need to fix that and not repeating it everyday in meeting.

One meeting is enough for the week in my business. I hold my business meeting every Monday. The meeting will discuss everything which is expected to be executed all through the week. Unless there's a serious emergency which needs to be addressed before next week, I will schedule an emergency meeting within the week.

I think that sometimes a meeting is conducted, even when a business is performing well. However, I think that in such cases, it is a different kind of meeting. For example, a company's management may conduct a meeting in case if they need to represent the reports of company's performance to the directors or the board of the company.

Whenever the performance of the business is called into question, it's very important that it's addressed as soon as possible. It doesn't matter how long the meeting on how to fix the problem takes as long as it's fruitful. Once your business performances drops, it's a dead zone for your business.

I can work with a meeting once in a week at my workplace. It's the same thing I do in my own business. I've not had any of my workers complain about it, therefore I have all their support and nothing to worry about.

Personally I think conducting a regular meeting won't solve any matter so I prefer to have meetings at least once a month simply because all the challenges most have been gathered and it will be solve at once.

Seriously, the same thing that's being said over and over again wouldn't change anything. When they are ready to work on it, they will put their backs in it and you would see it sorted out. Being in a meeting all the time doesn't change anything. It's just all talk and everyone will go home.

I can work with a meeting once in a week at my workplace. It's the same thing I do in my own business. I've not had any of my workers complain about it, therefore I have all their support and nothing to worry about.

There are many companies that tend to analyse their working performance each week and this could be quite important whenever it comes to reaching the monthly target. This is why they may be conducting meetings every week and I think that this is fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back