What's new

How many jobs did you have?

I did not have too many jobs offline. I worked only on 3 jobs. However, I had a lot of jobs online. I have been working online for more than 10 years and in the past ten years I have multiple jobs.

No I don't have any job, I'm currently working online, I'm very sure if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn a tangible amount of money without investing a dime.
You might not know this but working online too is having something to keep you busy , so its a job , there are people making millions of money online without even working offline at all.

You might not know this but working online too is having something to keep you busy , so its a job , there are people making millions of money online without even working offline at all.
You are right, i think it's all about earning money and doing the right thing, if you are earning money online-offline it's all good, remember the main goal is just to earn money make our ends meet.

You are right, i think it's all about earning money and doing the right thing, if you are earning money online-offline it's all good, remember the main goal is just to earn money make our ends meet.

The other goal that can sustain you in the business is to create value. You need to be creating value as you work. Those values are the things that your boss will look back at before deciding on who to sack or retain when the business is facing a challenge.

I've had three jobs, and I'm happy about it. It's essential to think about the kind of work we can do and enjoy. Each job taught me valuable skills and experiences, helping me grow both personally and professionally. It's all about finding the right fit and learning along the way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back