What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

No, just normal like other free users. But you have the chance to post 50 messages a day, instead of 35.

Hmm how feasible is 50 posts a day? Even 35 is almost impossible for me as the forum does not have enough topics that interest me to comment on

I am a teacher and I also have to schedule my time working in the evening online , so i work for just 4hours daily online mainly on Gpt forum and bizdustry.

I a a student and I cannot manage to work more than 3 hours in a day whether on offline jobs or online jobs. I work on two forums and I have recently joined a microjob site. I am trying to earn at least $1 a day.

Hmm, my dear it isn't easy to match such amount of post a day. But you have to try doing what you can achieve. I only work as my body permit me to work in a day. Their are other interesting topics made around Cryptocurrency, and gaming etc, you can look up to, and add some meaningful comments.

Looks like I need to let go the membership offers. In the past I used to create 50-60 posts every day, so creating 50 posts is very possible, however, back then I was earning $4-$5 every day and here we can earn just 50 cents.

I see, you're a hardworking dude, posting 60-70 messages a day. I guess the $4-$5 you made where from bizdustry, band not here??

I would have considered VIP membership if the pay rate was better. With the current pay rate you cannot even earn $20 per month as a VIP member.

When I was creating 50-60 posts, it was on postloop and the forum wheel when these sites had a lot of forums. The money I mentioned was also mad eon the postloop and the forum wheel. When Bizdustry was paying high I made about $60 per month on the site.

Interesting, i got how you you made such reasonable amount of money. What about now, how much do you make in a day?

My daily earning is not consistent, sometime I earn up to $20 a day (from activities like writing for clients, reward sites, PTP sites, ad networks like adsense and infolinks) and sometimes I don't even $5 a day. But anyways I am able to make enough to support my family.

As for now I cannot imagine to make that kind of money every day. I am concentrating on making $1 a day by working on two paid to post forums and one micro job site and spending 3 hours a day.

$1 is poor but hard to male online. Such amount of cash a day can't even do me for my data subscription. I do forum jobs based on the passion to write and interact with people. The incentive just such as compliment for being active and contributing to the forum growth.

When I started working online, I would be really happy if I could make just $1 per week. If you are able to make $1 day in the starting phase, you are already doing good.

Lol, I know your earnings have increased drastically well this days??

I was able to make that amount yesterday. Currently, they allow you to earn from first 50 posts and pay 2 cent per post.

I used to work 8 to 10 hours a day, but I can't do it anymore because of my offline work, which is taking away my time to share, and I dedicate most of it to Bizdustry and here in GPTForum.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back