What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

No, just normal like other free users. But you have the chance to post 50 messages a day, instead of 35.

Hmm how feasible is 50 posts a day? Even 35 is almost impossible for me as the forum does not have enough topics that interest me to comment on

I am a teacher and I also have to schedule my time working in the evening online , so i work for just 4hours daily online mainly on Gpt forum and bizdustry.

I a a student and I cannot manage to work more than 3 hours in a day whether on offline jobs or online jobs. I work on two forums and I have recently joined a microjob site. I am trying to earn at least $1 a day.

Hmm, my dear it isn't easy to match such amount of post a day. But you have to try doing what you can achieve. I only work as my body permit me to work in a day. Their are other interesting topics made around Cryptocurrency, and gaming etc, you can look up to, and add some meaningful comments.

Looks like I need to let go the membership offers. In the past I used to create 50-60 posts every day, so creating 50 posts is very possible, however, back then I was earning $4-$5 every day and here we can earn just 50 cents.

I see, you're a hardworking dude, posting 60-70 messages a day. I guess the $4-$5 you made where from bizdustry, band not here??

I would have considered VIP membership if the pay rate was better. With the current pay rate you cannot even earn $20 per month as a VIP member.

When I was creating 50-60 posts, it was on postloop and the forum wheel when these sites had a lot of forums. The money I mentioned was also mad eon the postloop and the forum wheel. When Bizdustry was paying high I made about $60 per month on the site.

Interesting, i got how you you made such reasonable amount of money. What about now, how much do you make in a day?

My daily earning is not consistent, sometime I earn up to $20 a day (from activities like writing for clients, reward sites, PTP sites, ad networks like adsense and infolinks) and sometimes I don't even $5 a day. But anyways I am able to make enough to support my family.

As for now I cannot imagine to make that kind of money every day. I am concentrating on making $1 a day by working on two paid to post forums and one micro job site and spending 3 hours a day.

$1 is poor but hard to male online. Such amount of cash a day can't even do me for my data subscription. I do forum jobs based on the passion to write and interact with people. The incentive just such as compliment for being active and contributing to the forum growth.

When I started working online, I would be really happy if I could make just $1 per week. If you are able to make $1 day in the starting phase, you are already doing good.

Lol, I know your earnings have increased drastically well this days??

I was able to make that amount yesterday. Currently, they allow you to earn from first 50 posts and pay 2 cent per post.

I used to work 8 to 10 hours a day, but I can't do it anymore because of my offline work, which is taking away my time to share, and I dedicate most of it to Bizdustry and here in GPTForum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back