What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

I work full tome online. A full time job is something where you work at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. However, every day I work 10-11 hours and 7 days a week.
I used to spend less time online that was before the pandemic,but recently i have increased the time i spent online,this is due to my offline job i need to be doing awareness for and also this forum,i spent approximately 5 to 6 hours daily online.

True, activities in the real world would affect the amount of time one would stay online. Like myself though i dont have a steady offline job yet. But i sm usually busy with one work or the other, or one activity or the other to the point that in most cases, i am extremely tired to even come online
It is natural for us as human beings, when there are multiple commitments and we are physically exhausted, we try to rest to recover. Today that online stuff for me has been minimized, as my offline work has increased, and it's not easy.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
I also try to reach the limit too I aslo spend as much time as the task or job I'm into online require or recommend me to spend so I don't have like a definite time I spend online working as every day varies.

I am also among those who were pushed to work online during the lockdown period. I had started but I was not that serious about it. The pandemic lockdown made me spend money online and I came to really love it.
Pandemic lockdown back then really pushed people to the wall and we are forced to fend for ourselves because the government that locked us up couldnt provide an avenue to feed us. So we startle making money online.

I have seen people who claim to spend over 18 hours working online on daily basis and they are definitely one of the most successful people online.

The question is not how many hours you work online, the question is how much you make. If you work 7-8 hours online, you should be generating full time income.

I work almost all the time online. Am currently building an online business so I have to work online to get the money to build the business. I hardly sleep 5 hours at night because I want to make more money online

I know its stressful at times, but one can do it provided you're earning and learning at same time. Had it been its social media, i wouldn't be login in steady like this.
These days I spend less than two hours working online because it being online job is not that tedious and stressful so I know what to do every day and I do it with diligence and more efficiency.

These days I spend less than two hours working online because it being online job is not that tedious and stressful so I know what to do every day and I do it with diligence and more efficiency.
There are people who spend up to 18 hours per day working online and they are mostly involved in freelancing. Affiliate marketers also spend some amount of time.

Am currently building an online business so I Send almost all my time online. Am working hard to make the business stand strong soon. I hardly sleep at night. I spend almost 10 hours a day online. That is not even enough for what I do online

At least its rewarding to you, you shouldn't stress yourself over trying to earn from it. Doing it according to the way your health permits it, is simply better.

Presently, I have a lot of commitment on me so I do not generally do a lot of online work so I try to twist my schedule to allocate 2 hours a day for online work.

Building your own personal online business is one of the best development in earning online, and then beleive your time online will increase because you will be monitoring the site.
Am currently building an online business so I Send almost all my time online. Am working hard to make the business stand strong soon. I hardly sleep at night. I spend almost 10 hours a day online. That is not even enough for what I do online

Building your own online business, developing it by promoting it high to reach to many people to generate traffic is whst will enable us earn via autopilot.

I am a busy person. I work both offline and online. To be straight forward with your question, I don't have a fixed hour. I am motivated with the interesting threads I can comment on.

I am a busy person. I work both offline and online. To be straight forward with your question, I don't have a fixed hour. I am motivated with the interesting threads I can comment on.
I spend up to 4 hours working online daily and this 4 hours I make up to $5 I see it as motivation because I do not waste my quality time doing nothing but making money.

I did not spend so much hours online because of my offline business and other online activities that i also need to attend to ,the highest time I can spend on a particular site should be about 2 hours, it also depends on what I want to do.

I spend up to 4 hours working online daily and this 4 hours I make up to $5 I see it as motivation because I do not waste my quality time doing nothing but making money.
I was curious about your post, share with me what you do online for 4 hours to generate $5. What are your specific sites that benefit you in that way. I sometimes reach a good amount but I don't reach your level.

Currently, I cannot imagine to spend more than 2 hours every day to work online. I need to complete my education before I start earning. Online work is more of a fun

I can walk up to about three hours online because I have other things that I do other than working Online So I advice 3-4 hours daily And create extra time

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back