What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

I now have an offline job which I am dedication time to and that is why my work hours online are reduced and so I would budget just about 2 hours for work online.
I think we both have the same budgeted time for our online work because like you I also have an applying job even though the pay is too small but they are both manageable for the time being pending when I will get a better job offline.

For someone having to be running both an offline job while at the same time has some online engagement to settle too, a proper alocation of timing is very important so as not to miss out on both fronts

For someone having to be running both an offline job while at the same time has some online engagement to settle too, a proper alocation of timing is very important so as not to miss out on both fronts
Yeah, it can be very challenging for someone to combine both online works and offline job. But if you have a good time management skill, you can cope.

I rarely take breaks from online work. I work every day (even in the weekends and holidays). I do not work only when I do not have any assignments on my hands.

am not stable but i try to dedicate a minimum if 2 hours a day to at least be able to get a good amount of biz at least but on a very good day i could spend 4hour just depending on how resilient on it i am because it not the only thing i do but its the only online thing i am currently doing and i ear pays

Hmm how feasible is 50 posts a day? Even 35 is almost impossible for me as the forum does not have enough topics that interest me to comment on
That's odd. If you have been into business and cryptocurrency, you can find a lot of posts to reply to. If you don't find one, why not create one that interests you in line with those on the forum.

Since i started my offline business activities, the time i uses online has been reduced drastically and it has affects my earning, nowadays I spent at least five to six hours online earning.

Laughs, it is something tangible i earned back then. Buying gptforum VIP membership plan will yield you $0.5 when you complete the 50 post task a day.

Exactly, this is actually a very good opportunity for people who are VIP in the platform to earn more money in the process and it's actually worth it because of the time they give to it.

Exactly, this is actually a very good opportunity for people who are VIP in the platform to earn more money in the process and it's actually worth it because of the time they give to it.
Lol, that was then when the forum was in existence. Currently, it has merged with Bizdustry no longer functioning cos Admin of gptforum sold it to Alex around April ending.

i spend at least 2 hours a day on the current site though i get distracted atimes because i work at the same time but i try to spend minimum of 2hours to try to make i sure i can get a substantial amount at least

15 min daily is it enough to spend on Ptc and how much you earn from it?

And 30 min is not enough to earn From data entry and how much you earn from it for working 30 minutes

Yes It takes time Complete all the limit of post to complete on Paid To Post Forums
The amount of time that this guy spends online it's just quite too small and from what I can deduce from it is that easy anymore money online because for you to be able to earn a substantial amount of money online you have to be able to spend a lot of time to work on line.

i spend at least 2 hours a day on the current site though i get distracted atimes because i work at the same time but i try to spend minimum of 2hours to try to make i sure i can get a substantial amount at least

Seriously, the distraction is one of the biggest challenges of working online if you are not careful, it's definitely going to make you not meet up with your target in the end.

Even if i face distractions at my business side, school, home it doesn't stop me from setting up my schedule and meeting up when it comes to online gig. When I'm busy for that day, i reduce my earning target to attend to other demanding issues, but it can't make me forget my online gig for the rest of the day.

We recently want to go on holiday is and I think I will be working like 15 hours per day online in order to make a lot of money before resumption because it is very important.

I rarely take breaks from online work. I work every day (even in the weekends and holidays). I do not work only when I do not have any assignments on my hands.
It looks like you are a professional freelancer who is very dedicated to your work. My working hours for online is in the morning usually by breakfast hour that lasts until mid morning. During weekends I also work when I have nothing else to do. Offline chores are my priority over online work.

Well that depends on my daily activities and the schedule that I have for that day,,if am less busy I could spend up to 4 hours

Well that depends on my daily activities and the schedule that I have for that day,,if am less busy I could spend up to 4 hours
I do spend at least 4 hours a day working online this help me to be able to make the maximum of $2 Par day at least it keep me busy for 4 hours.

Seriously it can be very tuff most especially if you work in an open environment where your attention can be needed anytime. most of the time I try to have mine done at home but las las if sleep no over power network will overpower or light, there are much distraction that can tire someone if not careful
Seriously, the distraction is one of the biggest challenges of working online if you are not careful, it's definitely going to make you not meet up with your target in the end.

I do spend at least 4 hours a day working online this help me to be able to make the maximum of $2 Par day at least it keep me busy for 4 hours.
Wow that sounds good, but what kind of online forum is it,I would like to give it a try, or is it still this bizdustry

Those who work full-time online spend many hours yo accomplish their tasks online. Since i don't work full-time online, i manage my time well to combine it with my offline gig.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back