What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Those who work full-time online spend many hours yo accomplish their tasks online. Since i don't work full-time online, i manage my time well to combine it with my offline gig.
Yeah . I work online full time and when the Crypto market was favourable , I normally capitalize on it to make returns on investment . Presently I have been able to create more time for my paid to post sites

Yeah . I work online full time and when the Crypto market was favourable , I normally capitalize on it to make returns on investment . Presently I have been able to create more time for my paid to post sites
Its good you earn full-time, i admire those who earn full-time online, cos its not easy consistency is needed for that. I'm eager to work that way, but time and skills is not by my side to do that now.

am not stable but i try to dedicate a minimum if 2 hours a day to at least be able to get a good amount of biz at least but on a very good day i could spend 4hour just depending on how resilient on it i am because it not the only thing i do but its the only online thing i am currently doing and i ear pays
This is a very good way and turning for one to dedicate online to make money although the money might be very little but it is capable of purchasing some highly necessary items that you may find very necessary so it is not a waste of time but a good way for you to offload your financial needs.

Its good you earn full-time, i admire those who earn full-time online, cos its not easy consistency is needed for that. I'm eager to work that way, but time and skills is not by my side to do that now.
If your offline earning is giving you enough money , then you shouldn't be much bordered about earning money online. You just need to work on getting skills. Then gradually you can switch over to online earning

I work online full time. From one online earning platform to another. Monitoring and following up on my businesses and keeping track with events and happening in the business environment online as well.

I distribute the time I work online evenly across all the plaform that I work on. I make sure I give time for myself to take some rest by every means possible as I determine my work schedule

You got it right , people that works online full-time spend more house ranging from six to ten hours online but since i start working offline , my time range of working online has reduced drastically.
Those who work full-time online spend many hours yo accomplish their tasks online. Since i don't work full-time online, i manage my time well to combine it with my offline g

It is very difficult for me to calculate the hours I spend online. But I know it is up to 6 hours a day. Am always always on my phone when ever am free. I spend all my day with my phone in my hand so I can't calculate the hours

Seriously it can be very tuff most especially if you work in an open environment where your attention can be needed anytime. most of the time I try to have mine done at home but las las if sleep no over power network will overpower or light, there are much distraction that can tire someone if not careful

Exactly, it's actually why I try as much as I can to shift my online working schedule towards the evening time when I wouldn't still be at my work place in the office and it's helping me well now.

I spend almost all the time with my phone or laptop. I have been working hard to build a good business online. It is not easy but I have been working over it.i spend almost 10 hours a day online to me it is just so small

I used to work 8 to 10 hours a day, but I can't do it anymore because of my offline work, which is taking away my time to share, and I dedicate most of it to Bizdustry and here in GPTForum.
True, activities in the real world would affect the amount of time one would stay online. Like myself though i dont have a steady offline job yet. But i sm usually busy with one work or the other, or one activity or the other to the point that in most cases, i am extremely tired to even come online

Am currently building and online business so it makes me to be worki g online almost all the time. Am always online. I have to work a day to be able to succeed. I hardly sleep at times at night. I know it is not good for my health but there is nothing I can do

Am currently building and online business so it makes me to be worki g online almost all the time. Am always online. I have to work a day to be able to succeed. I hardly sleep at times at night. I know it is not good for my health but there is nothing I can do
in this corona time, everyone was online and nowadays companies are offering work from home so many people are doing work online whole day and making money.

in this corona time, everyone was online and nowadays companies are offering work from home so many people are doing work online whole day and making money.
You just reminded me how i was addicted to online earning in the covid-19 lockdown just because there's no where to go but the time i spent online has diminished after the lockdown because of offline activities.

You just reminded me how i was addicted to online earning in the covid-19 lockdown just because there's no where to go but the time i spent online has diminished after the lockdown because of offline activities.
I am also among those who were pushed to work online during the lockdown period. I had started but I was not that serious about it. The pandemic lockdown made me spend money online and I came to really love it.

Those who work full-time online spend many hours yo accomplish their tasks online. Since i don't work full-time online, i manage my time well to combine it with my offline gig.
I spend up to 4 hours working online reduced time I can be able to make maximum profit in my pay to post site, most times it is stressful but one has to do it.

I spend a minimum of 8 hours online everyday, as i believe that there are a lot of untapped potential in the online space. And also for me, it's much easier operating online than offline due to mobility.

Daily I try to spend a minimum of 2 hours though atimed the 2 hours is never enough for me too achieve everything I will want plus the fact that my attention is always split between 2 or 3 things at the same time.

Apart from working online , I also do have a good paying offline business. So because of this I try to limit my online activity to just two hours a day.

I spend up to 4 hours working online reduced time I can be able to make maximum profit in my pay to post site, most times it is stressful but one has to do it.
I know its stressful at times, but one can do it provided you're earning and learning at same time. Had it been its social media, i wouldn't be login in steady like this.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back