What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

I worked more than 10 hours a day before but as beginner I don't earn very well and I have got scammed by apps , now I work only for few hours but in legit sites only .
I spent like 4 hours looking online and I'm very consistent with those hours so that I can be able to make my daily target.

There was a webinar I attended some time ago and the person that was conducting it said we should be spending at least 7 hours online on daily basis in order to make money.

I spent like 4 hours looking online and I'm very consistent with those hours so that I can be able to make my daily target.
That's good mate , I think that your target is earning 1.5 $ or something close cause you need to allocate more hours if you want to earn more .

I dont bet in soccer because I dont understand the game. It really depends on your interest and knowledge of any particular sport. I understand cricket so I find it easy to bet. I also watch live cricket matches in TV , so my predictions go wrong many times.

Ok I understand ,but at least sometimes there is nothing wrong with failing but it is always said that you shouldn't allow your failure to be more than the success you are having in any business so you won't lose so much.

Ok I understand ,but at least sometimes there is nothing wrong with failing but it is always said that you shouldn't allow your failure to be more than the success you are having in any business so you won't lose so much.
Yeah , there are a streak of losses usually , and I end up with a big win. So always recovery and little profit is there in sport betting , that's the reason I can maintain in profit zone.

Yeah , there are a streak of losses usually , and I end up with a big win. So always recovery and little profit is there in sport betting , that's the reason I can maintain in profit zone.
Wow it's nice at least have seen someone that have been on constant profit with sport betting before ,since you have a unique strategy I think you should also teach other people on how to go about

Wow it's nice at least have seen someone that have been on constant profit with sport betting before ,since you have a unique strategy I think you should also teach other people on how to go about
I spent almost 4-hours booking online and that is a very concrete and quality hours that I do spend another for me to make good money online.

I spent almost 4-hours booking online and that is a very concrete and quality hours that I do spend another for me to make good money online.
There are some people who might even be interested to pay for you to share some of the secret strategy you have been using in making profit with this type of business, you can even charge them.

My hours spent online differs by the day. There are days that if other obligations take up my time, I may not even spend up to 10 minutes online and days when I am less busy, I spend several hours.

My hours spent online differs by the day. There are days that if other obligations take up my time, I may not even spend up to 10 minutes online and days when I am less busy, I spend several hours.
I spend more than four hours working on line just to meet up with my daily target so that I will be able to get a stipulated earnings for everyday.

Yes there are some freelancing jobs that really pays high. Some of them are like web development and programming, but obviously you will need extra skill for this. Try to learn such programming and you can earn huge amount.
Programming is in high demand now especially if you're very good at it. Most new tokens developers require programmers and web developers. It takes time and dedication to learn it.

I spend more than four hours working on line just to meet up with my daily target so that I will be able to get a stipulated earnings for everyday.
Honestly, I wish I could have some dedicated amount of time to work and earn online but I couldn't. There are days that I am only able to do some work late in the night.

Working online is not only lucrative but very interesting because you can be making money sitting at the comfort of your home. I devote minimum of 5 hours daily.

I don't find its good to teach others about betting because everyone have their own perspective and favorite games to bet. And there is also chance of losing if someone is greedy and can blame on my strategy. Though I can tell the predictions for a match which I am almost sure my prediction would win , but people should bet at their own risk.

I spend as much time as I like any time I mount any of my devices that is connected to the internet to start my online daily tasks or activities. Nothing less than seven hours most of the time

I don't find its good to teach others about betting because everyone have their own perspective and favorite games to bet. And there is also chance of losing if someone is greedy and can blame on my strategy. Though I can tell the predictions for a match which I am almost sure my prediction would win , but people should bet at their own risk.
Betting is almost the same as cryptocurrency trading, if you say so that means you wouldn't teach people how to trade cryptocurrency because both of those things are almost the same.

I have registered on 4-5 earning sites, however, I am only on two paid to post forums. When I started working online, I was not much active, however, these days, I am very active and I spend just about three hours every day. Everyday I try to reach posting limit on the forums I am working.
You are on four earning sites online and work for about three hours for each site or three hours for all the earning sites all together? But at least, you're earning something from there

Betting is almost the same as cryptocurrency trading, if you say so that means you wouldn't teach people how to trade cryptocurrency because both of those things are almost the same.
No cryptocurrency price can be predicted , just holding the right crypto for long term will be enough to make decent profit. Whereas the case is different in gambling which needs pure luck and the result can be manipulated as well , even the matches can be fixed.

Thats fair enough if you will ask me. Spending a good ten hours on a free time you can make out of your busy offline schedules can also gonna long way for you in adding up to your daily as well as monthly earning opportunity as we know it to be

Normally I do spent up to ten hours online during the pandemic lockdown time, but the time was reduced to around five to six hour's after the lockdown because of my offline activities.

I spent lot of hours searching for legitimate decent ROI oriented paid to sites, around 2-3 hours on mobile but only during weekdays. Currently for online earning, i have just started with Bizdustry and i spent around half to one hour with only 6 to 7 post. So practically no online earnings yet but feels this will be a decent ROI for me to start with.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back