What's new

How many different jobs have you had in your lifetime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many jobs would you say you've done in your life? From your first job, to your most recent one. I think for me, I've worked a few jobs here and there, but nothing too major. I'd say I mostly worked at around 5-7 jobs. Most of which are my own work I'd say.

How many jobs would you say you've done in your life? From your first job, to your most recent one. I think for me, I've worked a few jobs here and there, but nothing too major. I'd say I mostly worked at around 5-7 jobs. Most of which are my own work I'd say.

I had only one job in my life. I worked in a call centre. It was a really horrible job and I left it within one and a half month. The working environment was quite horrible. I am not sure if you have ever worked in such kind of environment. Having said that, the pay was also quite horrible as well. I am glad I quite.

I have been working for many years and I have done a lot of jobs, I lost track of a number of jobs I have done all these years. However, what I can tell is I have not done too many offline jobs, I have mostly worked online. I have done just a handful of offline jobs.

It is actually going to be very difficult for me to easily tell you accurately how many jobs that I have worked in my life because there are so many of them but the ones that I can remember vividly should be about 7 different kind of jobs in which some of them paid very well.

Personally, i only worked two jobs before i took on self-employment online. When Covid struck on 2020, i had to find a way to survive by working online. Now i don't wish to get back into formal employment anymore.

It is actually going to be very difficult for me to easily tell you accurately how many jobs that I have worked in my life because there are so many of them but the ones that I can remember vividly should be about 7 different kind of jobs in which some of them paid very well.

I have made most of my money online. However, I have had only one offline job in my entire life. Apart from that, I have done many jobs online. This is because I was a part of micro job platforms that offer you the ability to make money by completing online jobs. This involves completing small tasks such as writing a comment.

I have made most of my money online. However, I have had only one offline job in my entire life. Apart from that, I have done many jobs online. This is because I was a part of micro job platforms that offer you the ability to make money by completing online jobs. This involves completing small tasks such as writing a comment.

The good thing for you is that you have been able to find lots of job which you can do online and make decent amount of money. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for everyone else. Most people get only minimal jobs online and it can't be enough in paying them.

I don't think I have been keeping count and I doubt if there are people who kept count if every single job they've done actually. I really don't understand what the purpose is for yet because we should concentrate on the future not dwelling in the past.

I don't think I have been keeping count and I doubt if there are people who kept count if every single job they've done actually. I really don't understand what the purpose is for yet because we should concentrate on the future not dwelling in the past.

I have worked in two different places since I began working. I am not the type that likes to change work often as I believe in stability wherever that I am working. I am on my second job and it has been going smoothly so far now in terms of being able to handle some of the roles that I have been assigned to handle.

I have worked in two different places since I began working. I am not the type that likes to change work often as I believe in stability wherever that I am working. I am on my second job and it has been going smoothly so far now in terms of being able to handle some of the roles that I have been assigned to handle.

I am an online earner. I work on several different kinds of platforms. I have been with many different old platforms for a really long time. This does not mean that I do not want to try new opportunities. However, I also prefer stability as well and being dedicated to the platforms where I work.

I am an online earner. I work on several different kinds of platforms. I have been with many different old platforms for a really long time. This does not mean that I do not want to try new opportunities. However, I also prefer stability as well and being dedicated to the platforms where I work.

Working online is something that I have come love and appreciate so much ever since I started it years ago. I can remember when I was only earning only $10 to $20 in a month from all the jobs I was doing online but everything have changed for the better. I have been making so much but still need to make more.

I've worked on 6 jobs all my career life. They are not all great jobs but some of them are good because I had a lot of experience from them. Jobs helps you to grow physically and intellectually. If you're apply for jobs, take into consideration what you can learn from the job.

As long as you're working on a job that gives you everything that you wanted from payment and other working incentives and protection, there's no need to keep changing jobs from one company to another. You may end up leaving a better job for a useless one.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back