Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many children would you say you want to have? Whether it be a full house of kids, or just a couple, how many do you want? For me I think two kids would be more than enough. I mean just having one child would be awesome, but to have two kids, maybe a boy and girl, would be a happy day for me. I have always wanted to have kids, but don't know when that day will come.

I have a baby girl now and I'm so happy and contented with her. She's 2 years now growing so fast. I would like to have 2 more kids, then I will retire and take very good care of them. I know some people don't want to have kids my choice. I can't do it because my linage won't die off from me.

Initially, I only wanted to have one kid but after a second thought and after being put under a lot of pressure by my mother, I have decided to change my mind to only having two kids.

But unfortunately it's still not enough for my mother because she is persisting that I will have five kids for her as her grandchildren but I'm not interested in her opinion yet about that.

I myself have 4 kids. One of them is now an adult at the age of 19 and my daughter is turning 18 in October. My two youngest are 14 and 15 at the moment.

For now I am done having kids but I would like possibly one more in the relationship I am in now if my body allows, but if not I am happy for the kids I have and how they have turned out :)

Initially, I only wanted to have one kid but after a second thought and after being put under a lot of pressure by my mother, I have decided to change my mind to only having two kids.

But unfortunately it's still not enough for my mother because she is persisting that I will have five kids for her as her grandchildren but I'm not interested in her opinion yet about that.
I think that can have a lot to do with the culture of a country itself, in my country having five children is a lot, but in some African countries it can even become few children, honestly two children I see it very well, five would be too much for me.

Maybe your mother thinks like that because that's how she thought at her time, maybe you have many siblings.

I want to have two kids - a girl and a boy. 😅
So many people say this and often, they end up with two boys or two girls. :) My first two were a boy and then a girl and many thought I would stop at that but I didn't and had two more boys. I would have loved to have had two boys and two girls but that was not meant to be.

I will admit though, having them all close together in age, I found that they had a better bond compared to siblings who have a big age gap.

I have thought that having three children- a son and two daughters - would suit me well. However, it is not fully up to me what my body gives me in time. I will be happy with whomever arrives, and am grateful for the opportunity to have children at all.

The best thing to remember that your life is your own and children take up a lot of time to raise. If you wish to place your time into other things instead, those things may suffer if you have to raise five children and you may become resentful and despise the children for all of that. Children need to be loved and wanted, so it is not wise to raise children if you do not want them, or raise more children than you want to raise.

I think that can have a lot to do with the culture of a country itself, in my country having five children is a lot, but in some African countries it can even become few children, honestly two children I see it very well, five would be too much for me.

Maybe your mother thinks like that because that's how she thought at her time, maybe you have many siblings.

Yeah, that's right. During her time, they used to have minimum of 5 kids but she couldn't because of her health issue (Fibroids). She only managed to have 3 kids. So, she want all her kids to give her at least 5 grandchildren.

I want to have two, preferably boys. At this rate though, my wife and I are very unlikely to have our own so we will have to adopt. Maybe we can manage to luck out and adopt some twin boys. They will have each other.

I want to have two kids - a girl and a boy. 😅
I want a boy too but if I ended up getting another girl, I will be as happy as I would too with a boy and that's going to conclude it. I'm not having more than two kids even if they are both girls.

I will admit though, having them all close together in age, I found that they had a better bond compared to siblings who have a big age gap.
This is so true. Even I've seen that siblings with 1-2 year age gap behave like friends with each other. They don't really feel that one is elder and the other is younger. The bond is really beautiful. Whereas if the age gap is quite more like 7-10 years, it'll be close to a generation gap mentality wise considering how fast the world is evolving.
I want a boy too but if I ended up getting another girl, I will be as happy as I would too with a boy and that's going to conclude it. I'm not having more than two kids even if they are both girls.
Yes. Ultimately it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. They deserve our love equally. 😊

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back