What's new

Do you think there are too many cars on the road?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't even know how to describe the number of cars on the road today. In my opinion, this is 3 times more than it can be for comfortable movement. Because of these traffic jams, I even sold my car because it became impossible to get around. But the biggest problem is that local authorities do not take any action to either reduce the flow of cars or optimize traffic

Personally, I believe that there are too many cars in the road if I am using my country as a case study because if you come to the part of town where I am living, the roads are always congested because of the availability of too much cars on the road which makes it very difficult for people to get to where they are going easily.

There are a lot of cars on the roads, that is, traffic jams are a very common problem in my city and in the world in general. The biggest disadvantage is standing in a private car for a long time in traffic jams and being late for work/school, or worst of all, the exhaust from the engine pollutes the atmosphere of your country! as well as accidents. Car accidents will become more frequent. I advise all drivers to sell their car that runs on gasoline and Buy a Hybrid, that is, an Electric car to reduce environmental damage.

There are too many cars with 1 human inside of them that's the real issue that needs to be tackled, public transport can fit around 50-100 vehicles worth of people in the space of 3 cars..

There are too many cars with 1 human inside of them that's the real issue that needs to be tackled, public transport can fit around 50-100 vehicles worth of people in the space of 3 cars..
That is true, public transport should be encouraged more, an example is Japan where a lot of people use public transport instead of cars and the cities are much more walkable, but on the other hand, there is usually congestion of people on public transport, which is a burden as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back