What's new

Will our children be satisfied with how we took care of the environment?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think they will definitely not be satisfied. Because we leave a lot of problems with the environment to our young generation that we didn't even try to solve. For example, garbage that in all corners of the world we did not even try to remove and recycle at the state level, and this is only done by volunteers and only they can be sure that they have done enough for their children

My guess, no. Take plastic, for instance. Nobody in the US recycles it much. Why is that he case? Well, it's not profitable. You can't get nothing for it like with aluminum cans (which by the way cause Alzheimers). Anyway, Germany and probably other nations too pay for plastic to be recycled so everyone does that. I think my nation should copy it.

deucher, you are right, we are leaving a bad legacy for our children! and this is dirty air, polluted soil, and dirty water! as well as a shortage of natural resources Gas, electricity, water. Currently, many countries are engaged in recycling waste. For example, Sweden 🇸🇪is the only and first country that recycles recyclable materials from 100% waste, 50% is recycled, that is, half of the waste is made into other items and this waste is used. And also many countries save water, gas, and electricity. Which is what I would advise everyone if you are not a selfish person and do not want your generation (Children, etc.) to live in such a space

Las Vegas is doing a good job recycling water. Well, they have to due to the desert climate. In fact, even the large pools and the like seem wasteful, but actually are totally recycled, minus whatever evaporates. Anyway, who has worked in a restaurant kitchen of a fancy restaurant? They use enough water in one day to fill a swimming pool (sarcasm).

The simple truth is that we have not actually been able to take care of the environment very well which is the reason why I believe that our future generation is never going to be impressed with what we have done when it comes to ecological management and upkeeper of the entire society. The level of pollution being caused by man is crazy to consider use doing well to take care of the environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back