What's new

How long should your emails be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think, in using an email address, there is any specific period of duration which is expected to last for that time. But I believe, as long as it's needed it should always be in used and active.

When doing email marketing, an email should be straight forward and accessable not an email that the password is being misplaced or has an error.

Email is arguably the backbone of your entire ecommerce marketing strategy. When done right, email marketing is a surefire way to reach your audience and get them to spend money at your store. Basically, email is your business’ lifeblood.

I believe many people would share my views that it really isn't about the long messages or the everyday soliciting but what matters is the contents and how brief one can tell that content.

Email is one of the vibrant tools which helps to enhance the work ability of any online business transactions so for that, it's supposed to be as long as possible to be used.

The email should be very simple and user friendly. Too lengthy email will be a turn off and very discouraging. I will advise you to go with simple and easy to read emails.

Yeah a short one is the best 200 words one is ideal and 300 is at least so the reader interest doesn't fade
Though there can be exceptional and I agree with the graphics part I suggest that there style is simple to get the idea straight

I think that an email supposed to be the shortest you can make it and to also be easy to remember so you will remember it everytime you have to use it.
My emails are very easy to remember and are pretty short, I always make sure to make them easy to remember it is actually more important to me than making them short. Today in our technologic society you may use an email daily so how can you forget such an essential thing?.

I think that an email supposed to be the shortest you can make it and to also be easy to remember so you will remember it everytime you have to use it.
My emails are very easy to remember and are pretty short, I always make sure to make them easy to remember it is actually more important to me than making them short. Today in our technologic society you may use an email daily so how can you forget such an essential thing?.
Just a heads up that you are posting in a section, where the posts that have ‘deleted’ are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back