Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're allowed to drink beverages, does it allow you to drink everything that's not alcohol based? I know some jobs only allow you to carry a see through bottle, and only allow you to drink water. They don't want to risk anything possibly being spiked by alcohol. I know some jobs are lax and let you drink whatever, but some really take it seriously and stop you from drinking anything but water.

When I was working in a company we were served tea multiple times in a day. We could also take our own hot or cold beverages. Even though there were no rules regarding alcoholic drinks, it was generally understood that alcohol was not allowed in the workplace.

We are always allowed to bring in beverages to work as long as it is not alcohol and I don't think any company out there is going to prevent any of the employees from coming with beverages in their work stations. Workers can actually get thirsty and they will need something to help themselves out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back