Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to email marketing, how long should the email itself be? I imagine a short and to the point email is the route to take, mainly because it is something quick and accessible for the audience to read. As well, add graphics, but not too much. I think a short email is best. But what about you?

I don't think it matters the length of the email, the trick is to keep the reader intrigued and wanting to keep reading. That takes good copywriting skills.

Considering the fact that the lenght doesnt matter enough, but you are right by saying a short mail 📤 is the best, everything seems to be straight forward.

This has been a debated topic for a long time now. I particularly believe that an email should not be more than 300 words at a time because not too many people have the luxury of the time to be reading long emails.

When it's comes to email marketing for me I feel it should be short, straight to the point and specific at all times, I personally feel unserious to read a very long email sent to me

I don't think the length of an email matters in email marketing , the type of email you are sending and the topic will determine the content of the email , but the email should be specific and straightforward.

Well, I dont think the duration of email in any form of marketing or advertisement matters. Buy as long as the email is in usef and very active, capable of performing or carrying out the required task, it should be considered.

The marketing email should be on single niche. Instead of trying to promote a lot of products in one email, you need to focus on one single product. If you re promoting one single post, you can do it with less than 100 words, you also need to add graphics not just texts.

When it comes to email marketing, how long should the email itself be? I imagine a short and to the point email is the route to take, mainly because it is something quick and accessible for the audience to read. As well, add graphics, but not too much. I think a short email is best. But what about you?
Truth of the matter is that these days, people do not pay much attention to their emails, only a few. I believe it would be best to make it short and straight to the point.

The truth is that, I have not comes across any case on how long should your email be. To me as long as your email is still active and your ability to used the email in any of daily activities, the email should always be available for you.

One thing i have come to understand about online marketing is that the content you put out really matters,especially when it is a written conten,it must be pricise and to the point to avoid it becoming boring.

When it comes to email marketing, I believe it should always be concise, to the point, and particular; reading a really long email addressed to me makes me feel unimportant.

When it's comes to email marketing for me I feel it should be short, straight to the point and specific at all times, I personally feel unserious to read a very long email sent to me
Yes I totally agree with you bro,email should not be long,it has to be specific and straight to the point so that reader will not feel lazy to read.

Yes, when it comes to email marketing a short email is better off. Something straight to the point that would not bore the customers.

Short but not too short emails are best and the graphics should be pleasant. I have received mails with horrible combination of colours in the past and I felt it could have been done better.

This is a difficult one as it depends mostly on your target audience. I work in Email Marketing/Digital Marketing for a bigger company and since we target phones and phone accessories, it's mostly pictures + short text + products, works the best so far.

The length of an email marketing content don't matters but the mail should be concise and be effective to the point.
Let your reader comprehend what you've written easily.

I don't think there's any duration for emails. You can use your email as long as possible for different purposes best know to you. Email has alot of functions

There's no hard and fast rules to how long your emails should be. Though they shouldn't be blog posts style (long and boring).
One key thing is to ensure that the content is relatable and we'll spaced, not jumbled up.

As someone who uses outbound marketing through emails to reach out to potential end users, I am of the believe that a brief email that's straight to the point is the best option as you won't be beating about the bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back