What's new

How long have you been making money online?

What do you mean you were always in scam sites, they stopped paying? invested money? Tell me how your experiences were or what happened with these websites.
I invested money in some websites and I did not get back my money. That was when I learnt about high yield investment programs. I also worked on some sites but they refused to pay me.

I starting earning money online on the age of 16, I think that's last year, this has became one of my best experience online, I'm very sure if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money.

Yes, That is true.
Making money is not as easy as people has painted it to be. It requires a lot of work and effort from you before you can start earning.
If you can not dedicate your time to learn then you are not ready to earn.
Exactly, if you really want to be successful in the online space you must be very much ready to dedicate a lot of time. Without that you will not be able to make any tangible amount of money for yourself.

Currently I can't really tell exactly how long I have been making money online but I believe it's has been a while now since the outbreak of the pandemic and even after the pandemic period.

Currently I can't really tell exactly how long I have been making money online but I believe it's has been a while now since the outbreak of the pandemic and even after the pandemic period.
That means you started making money on the internet three years ago. I personally started far before then but it was during the pandemic that I got to learn a lot of things about online money making.

Exactly, if you really want to be successful in the online space you must be very much ready to dedicate a lot of time. Without that you will not be able to make any tangible amount of money for yourself.
Yes, You need to be able to dedicate a lot of your time and energy if you are serious about making money online.
You have to treat your Online business same way you are treating your offline business.

Actually I can't really tell exactly but almost or even more than 5 years now since the period of pandemic outbreak, after it and since then, I have been working on the internet to make some income.

I was making money online for a while now and so far I'm really enjoying it I know much more than I knew before I made good friends too and some money I'm glad that I haven't gave up and earn money online to this day

I invested money in some websites and I did not get back my money. That was when I learnt about high yield investment programs. I also worked on some sites but they refused to pay me.
All HYIP will turn to scam sooner or later, I ever investing HYIP if not wrong 2012, I joined several site, and most of them turn to scam before get break event point, then I learn forex trading, and till now I still enjoy trading forex using FXOpen broker.

Yes, You need to be able to dedicate a lot of your time and energy if you are serious about making money online.
You have to treat your Online business same way you are treating your offline business.
That is why people who dedicate a lot of time on the internet usually end up making reasonable amount of money. It is also important you venture into something that has the ability to fetch you tangible money on the long run.

I have been trying to make money online for more than a decade. However, I have not been able to do so. I have only recently started to make money online. I just hope that I would continue to make good money online in the future as well.

That is why people who dedicate a lot of time on the internet usually end up making reasonable amount of money. It is also important you venture into something that has the ability to fetch you tangible money on the long run.
Yes, That is true, When it comes to online work The amount of time you dedicate to it is directly proportional to the amount of money you would earn. As you have said ensure, You are investing into the right venture so You would not be wasting your time and energy.

Yes, That is true, When it comes to online work The amount of time you dedicate to it is directly proportional to the amount of money you would earn. As you have said ensure, You are investing into the right venture so You would not be wasting your time and energy.
The major reason many people are not making enough money online is because they are always doing the wrong things. Whatever you want to do on the internet you should make sure that it is something that will be able to fetch you reasonable money in the future.

The major reason many people are not making enough money online is because they are always doing the wrong things. Whatever you want to do on the internet you should make sure that it is something that will be able to fetch you reasonable money in the future.
I think sometimes, Many people are not exposed to the right information that would enable them to make money online. This lack of exposure to information would make them do the wrong things.

I think sometimes, Many people are not exposed to the right information that would enable them to make money online. This lack of exposure to information would make them do the wrong things.
This is actually very true. There was a time I consumed a lot of wrong information when it comes to making money online. That prevented me from maximizing profit on the internet as of then. But when I realized that those information was wrong I started making money.

All HYIP will turn to scam sooner or later, I ever investing HYIP if not wrong 2012, I joined several site, and most of them turn to scam before get break event point, then I learn forex trading, and till now I still enjoy trading forex using FXOpen broker.
I have had a lot of experiences on HYIP platforms and that is why I can say it out that all of them are scam sites. How will they even promise what they cannot give within a short time?

Since 2008, I have been earning money online. I started my blogging job on my own website. Thus, 15 years have passed. I took a break for two years to focus on my college thesis.

I have been making money online since during the pandemic. It has been a sweet experience since then, and I really do enjoy making money online than before. I find it more interesting than working offline.
Many people started working online during the pandemic since most people needed more money to survive. The pandemic hit hard for me because my job required a lot of human interaction. I lost my job, and that was a very hard time for me.

This is actually very true. There was a time I consumed a lot of wrong information when it comes to making money online. That prevented me from maximizing profit on the internet as of then. But when I realized that those information was wrong I started making money.
And yes, There are a lot of wrong information on the Internet that might confuse a new bike. Most of the time, These information are sold for money also. And you end up wasting both your money, energy and time.

And yes, There are a lot of wrong information on the Internet that might confuse a new bike. Most of the time, These information are sold for money also. And you end up wasting both your money, energy and time.
The simple truth is that it is hard to get a reliable mentor on the internet presently. Majority of them are affiliate marketers and will always give you information that they do not have practical knowledge of. Avoiding such people is important if you want to succeed online.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back