What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

It is paid 2% of the insured's average monthly earnings over the previous 12 months multiplied by the number of years of covered employment. The minimum pension is 3,600 rupees per month.

The sitiuation in my country is very different,as pensioners after the meriterious year of service do experience a long period of delay,this is due to administrative bottleneck.And the government is not helping in that regards as the right set of people is not put to manage this pension funds.Some case do take an upward of 8 to 10 yrs to attend to.My friends relatives since 2012,has not been paid her Gratuity.
Impressive, but I know these things usually happen. In my country it was also like that until there was a strike of the pensioners, which lasted a long time. In this struggle almost all private companies and governmental institutes joined. Now it is different and for the benefit of the pensioners.

You either need to be 60 years old or work for at least 20 years in order to be entitled for pension. However, this provision is only for the employees in the government bodies.

I love government job because it is a very long time one. Their is time when you start earning passive income from the government job through pension scheme.
Getting employed by the government is just interesting and beneficial as you get to get a higher renumeration as time goes on than the private institution and promotion comes as at when due.

Getting employed by the government is just interesting and beneficial as you get to get a higher renumeration as time goes on than the private institution and promotion comes as at when due.
The only thing that makes me choose the government work by far more than some private jobs, is that passive income you'll be earning during retirement.

Not all sector of my company pays, though when you attain a retirement age,you are either been paid for your services or gratuity payment from the amount saved from your annual income.

The only thing that makes me choose the government work by far more than some private jobs, is that passive income you'll be earning during retirement.
This is the most important benefit of working for the government. In my country at the moment the most benefited workers are the high level ones, the institutional employees have an insignificant salary!

Really? What about the promotion, government job structure is that promotion is every three years while some private companies do not even promote in five years or more.

This is the most important benefit of working for the government. In my country at the moment the most benefited workers are the high level ones, the institutional employees have an insignificant salary!
Yes, government job is good because of the passive income you you'll constantly receive during retirement, but its not like that in private institutions or working department.

Yes, government job is good because of the passive income you you'll constantly receive during retirement, but its not like that in private institutions or working department.
This is unfortunate for employees of private companies. But in a way they also have an advantage, at least in my country. Employees of private companies receive a large retirement indemnity that considerably exceeds that received by government employees.

you must work at least 35 years before you are being paid gratuity and pension but sometimes most people retire from work early due to age and they're also paid their gratuity and pension.

Really? What about the promotion, government job structure is that promotion is every three years while some private companies do not even promote in five years or more.
Promotion in government working organization takes sometime, it doesn't happen often, but its better off than in private companies. I just love the government job cos of the endless rewards that comes from it.

It takes between the period of six months to one year. I have someone who has retired from active service and getting close to four months now, he hasn't been paid.

It takes between the period of six months to one year. I have someone who has retired from active service and getting close to four months now, he hasn't been paid.
It takes more than 10 years for others to see their gratuity. At times, some doesn't get to see it at all. Pension even takes longer than expected talk more of gratuity.

Promotion in government working organization takes sometime, it doesn't happen often, but its better off than in private companies. I just love the government job cos of the endless rewards that comes from it.
Yeah, you are right, based on the few information i have in government Jobs, promotion is always around three to five years and is spontaneous which makes it another advantage.

Yeah, you are right, based on the few information i have in government Jobs, promotion is always around three to five years and is spontaneous which makes it another advantage.

Its not easy at all, with people i have seen offline, it just too bizarre, that they spend many years before getting their pension let alone securing gratuity. That one might take lifetime at times, oy the opportune one can be lucky to get it on time.

It is a pity that some retirees face the very hard aspect of ever collecting their gratuity till they die. I cannot explain why a country will ever treat it's own citizen that way.

Its not easy at all, with people i have seen offline, it just too bizarre, that they spend many years before getting their pension let alone securing gratuity. That one might take lifetime at times, oy the opportune one can be lucky to get it on time.
It actually a sad thing that selfishness and self centeredness is just making most people misbehave and not consider the harsh effects on others, Imagine, most times the money is actually disbursed just that someone sits on it.

Yes, they offer promotion in such time frame, but to implement the benefit around it takes them time to do so. That's why, our system of government is poor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back