What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

In order to reduce the number of individuals in the system, many governments have increased the age at which citizens will obtain money from social security systems. However, not every country has taken the initiative to provide sufficient retirement income to its citizens. Here's a look at the retirement laws and benefits that are open to people all over the world.

Do you mean what in Italy is defined "Liquidazione" or TFR "Trattamento di Fine Rapporto" (translated = Severance Indemnity)?
Well, if this and if I remember correctly, my parents, about thirty years ago, received it about six months after their retirement.

Here in my country it takes whole lots of years for pensioners to get paid. We never had any good political regime in our country that can help facilitate it faster.
We will keep blaming the government for not paying pensioners in time because this government has not been able to cater for the needs of those still active on service.

Retires gratuity in my country are pod instantly after ones retirement. They don't hold to it like they would hold on to pensions

If things go well, it should take six months. I was told that in the same year you are retiring, is when you should start applying and following up on your retirement benefits. So that by the time you retire, you won't stay long waiting for your monthly retirement benefits.
If it works that way in your country, that means your country's gratuity payment is super fast. It takes a very long time for a retiree to receive his or her one time gratuity in my country.

In my country, one may not even be lucky enough to get it. So many people go to their graves without getting their entitlement after slaving for 35 odd years for the country.

In my country, one may not even be lucky enough to get it. So many people go to their graves without getting their entitlement after slaving for 35 odd years for the country.
Too bad, very pathetic, our government is full with melancholies. Not having human reverence for the poor, i mean the leaders. I just pray let this odd system be changed and let those who served the country well enjoy their fruit their labour with an improved salaries.

It depends on a lot of factors and most time it depends on the person in charge or higher. There are government agencies that haven't paid pension in a while, because of embezzlement, as soon as a new person takes over they start to pay outstanding pensions.
True, in a nation that's infested with corruption like ours, there are so many cases of retirees gratuities being embezzled with zero consequences on their part

In Nigeria it is a different ball game entirely one can wait foe a life time if one is not extremely proactive. It is very painful here. Even with been proactive it could take up more 5years.

In my country it takes alot of time most times before retirees are paid their pension sometimes it takes a year sometimes six months depends on the establishment you worked with.

In my country only the people who retire from government jobs receive gratuity, in the private organizations there is no option for gratuity. When someone retires, he will receive gratuity from the second month.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
I think government job is very important because it was a business card for the best for the time you get everything out of money and enjoy their products and earn money Andrew ey for the best for the new car and the best way to start the new year is treating the best of luck in finding out more about business.

Based on what I know, it depends on the sector you worked either public or private. Private usually pays their pension on time and steadily, around 2 months while public takes longer mostly because of mismanagement.

It might be a difference in the organization on which one retires from maybe. Because paying gratuity in my country is instantly at your retirement in it's lump sum

I think government job is very important because it was a business card for the best for the time you get everything out of money and enjoy their products and earn money Andrew ey for the best for the new car and the best way to start the new year is treating the best of luck in finding out more about business.
I love government job because it is a very long time one. Their is time when you start earning passive income from the government job through pension scheme.

In my country, it depends on the tier of government the intending retiree is working for. But it is a little bit faster if the person is working with the federal level than the state government. Probably like six months, everything is settled.
Payment of retiree gratuity in Nigeria now is becoming almost impossible. Government has borrowed money to the extent of exhausting what they should use to pay the retiree gratuity.

Concerning how long it takes my country to pay retirees gratuity. Well, my country is really suffering the retirees and not taking them Paramount after their years of faithful service. It takes them 2-5 years before they can grant them gratuity which is not suppose to be so, the private sector are quick to giving their retirees gratuity earlier than the public sector

Some government make it a duty to chum.out laws that are mostely going to be faviurable tontheir senior citizens that are retiring.

Gratuity is not something that is paid immediately after retirement. It can take many years depending on the country policy. Some countries take a year, some take 2 years and some takes 3 years or more. But all I know is that it takes more than a year

Here in my country you will be very lucky if your gratuity is even paid to you. Retirees here go through a lot after devoting their years in service which is really bad

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back