What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Yes, they offer promotion in such time frame, but to implement the benefit around it takes them time to do so. That's why, our system of government is poor.
It actually depends on your area of specialization and work place, I have a relative in the civil service and another in the army, I hear their renumeration and promotion is never delayed.

It actually a sad thing that selfishness and self centeredness is just making most people misbehave and not consider the harsh effects on others, Imagine, most times the money is actually disbursed just that someone sits on it.
Selfishness and self centeredness is the main trait here in our country. Our politicians are simply that, they just care for them alone, and not the welfare of those civil servants.

Selfishness and self centeredness is the main trait here in our country. Our politicians are simply that, they just care for them alone, and not the welfare of those civil servants.
Not just the politicians! A saying goes, that the government is the reflection of the people right from the grassroot we see people who are not entitled to anything holding onto someone else's entitlement.

It actually depends on your area of specialization and work place, I have a relative in the civil service and another in the army, I hear their renumeration and promotion is never delayed.
Is not possible to owe soldiers a dime for their devotion after a long time, sacrificing their lives for the country and defending the badge.

Not just the politicians! A saying goes, that the government is the reflection of the people right from the grassroot we see people who are not entitled to anything holding onto someone else's entitlement.
That's it, that's greed at the highest level. Those who isn't worthy of an entitlement are just earning entitle of others entitlement through greediness.

That's it, that's greed at the highest level. Those who isn't worthy of an entitlement are just earning entitle of others entitlement through greediness.
I tell you the greed at it's highest order or lowest order as the case may be as majority of the citizens are guilty of this and until they change before we have hope in this country.

That's cruel of our country politician s, they are just shy away from being the best. They earn a lot but pay the peanuts to those retired civil servants to make ends meet is just difficult for them.

I tell you the greed at it's highest order or lowest order as the case may be as majority of the citizens are guilty of this and until they change before we have hope in this country.
Those that are very responsible for the downtime in our country are the ones at the head since they are ruling us they have the final say. They should always set things right, pay retirees on time, create other opportunities for the unemployed.

Those that are very responsible for the downtime in our country are the ones at the head since they are ruling us they have the final say. They should always set things right, pay retirees on time, create other opportunities for the unemployed.
The body determines the head, if the head is bad and the people are good, the good would find a way to remove the head, imagine even children are already used to corruption.

It just depends on the amount you're being paid in your gratuity and the kind of job
In my country when you're working with a bigger company in my country you can receive your gratuity within a year, but you can receive your gratuity for a country when you work in a smaller public sector for 2 or 3 years.
i agree with you I think it depends on the amount you are being paid in your gratuity and the kind of job. i think In my country a government job man retired at the age of 50 or 60 and there. and they can receive pay before some years of retirees.

The body determines the head, if the head is bad and the people are good, the good would find a way to remove the head, imagine even children are already used to corruption.
Lol, I understand your points, when it comes to bad picture in the country. The children are corrupt based on the dented look of the country. If the people try as much as possible to be good, then i believe in the future we'll produce a good leader.

Lol, I understand your points, when it comes to bad picture in the country. The children are corrupt based on the dented look of the country. If the people try as much as possible to be good, then i believe in the future we'll produce a good leader.
My point exactly! The body dictates where the head goes, look at Ghana for example, when the good citizens rose, the bad head was made to leave power.

In my country over here it takes less than one year to pay workers who have retired their gratuity, this girl to beat you can be used by workers to start up something most of them use it to build houses.

My point exactly! The body dictates where the head goes, look at Ghana for example, when the good citizens rose, the bad head was made to leave power.
Oh, you're from Ghana?? Here in my country, their is nothing the good citizens can do. Instead the evil leaders will deploy security armed forces to shoot them like chicken.

Oh, you're from Ghana?? Here in my country, their is nothing the good citizens can do. Instead the evil leaders will deploy security armed forces to shoot them like chicken.
I'm guessing we're in the same country, and I'm guessing you are referring to the #EndSars protest, before Ghana could achieve that feat there was process and bloodshed, same would happen if we want it in Nigeria.

I'm guessing we're in the same country, and I'm guessing you are referring to the #EndSars protest, before Ghana could achieve that feat there was process and bloodshed, same would happen if we want it in Nigeria.
We've tried it, and you know that. Lives if innocent youths, and other think-thank citizens of the country where lost cos if bad political leaders that sent troops to shoot them like animals.

We've tried it, and you know that. Lives if innocent youths, and other think-thank citizens of the country where lost cos if bad political leaders that sent troops to shoot them like animals.
That's what I'm trying to say, it is not enough there would be more killings and bloodshed before a revolution can take place but nobody is ready for that which is what they are capitalising on.

That's what I'm trying to say, it is not enough there would be more killings and bloodshed before a revolution can take place but nobody is ready for that which is what they are capitalising on.
People are ready to sacrifice and restore the country back in order and better.off than the weird time its rocking on, at the moment. But you need strong back up from some of the think-thank men and women to carry on such operations again.

People are ready to sacrifice and restore the country back in order and better.off than the weird time its rocking on, at the moment. But you need strong back up from some of the think-thank men and women to carry on such operations again.
I don't think that people are ready to really sacrifice for the greater good if they were then there should have been another massive protest after the endsars protest where Nigerians were killed.

In my country retirees that are lucky get their gratuity between 2 to 5 years, it can even be more than that if there's change of government. Those in private sectors get their gratuity in less than 6 months of their retirement. Retirees are really suffering to get the benefits they worked for in years.
Wow! That is a very strange arrangement indeed and not very encouraging at all. This is something that need to be paid in the lump sum to enable them start up retirement life with ease

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back