What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

In my country, retirees suffers a great deal to get their gratuity after serving the government for a long period of time. There are so many bottlenecks that a retiree has to break before his gratuity can be paid, some go to the extent of bribing some government officials before they could be paid their gratuity.

In my country it depends on the agreement signed ,but they pay in some cases as at when due , based on the sector of government you register under depend too

In my country it take the government so long to pay the retires their gratuity, sometimes it can take them like five years for government to pay them.

In my country, it depends on the organisation the individual has worked with, some organisations pay almost immediately after retirement while others take a while but still pays after much pressure on them.
In my own country it takes more than two years before the government can finally disburse pending for the retiree and some of them would have even died before getting the money.

In my own country it takes more than two years before the government can finally disburse pending for the retiree and some of them would have even died before getting the money.
Waiting that long to disburse retirement funds isn't fair at all,meaning the didn't even appreciate the service years of the individuals who has retired.

In my country where income from it doesn't take that long for gratuity to be paid to retirees. They are paid almost immidiately as they are processing their pensions and retirement benefits. It usually been paid in lump sums

Retirees gratuity takes long time to come in my country. Some pensioners don't earn live to see theirs, only few get it during their retirement.

I don't really know anything about the gratuity stuffs and the payments but am very sure it will take time in my country for them to pay people cause people who are currently working self haven't gotten their pay.

In my country it depends on the documents requested. If your moments are complete and you're fast in submitting, 3-5 months the money is paid out.

It takes up to two to three years before they can pay retiree gratuity in my country, even most of them die in the process of filling some necessary forms before they are paid, retirees are really suffering in my country.
Payment of retiree gratuity in Nigeria has become a serious issue that many could not get it until they died. Many have waited for years without having an assurance of when they smile to the bank for what they have worked for their entire life.

Payment of retiree gratuity in Nigeria has become a serious issue that many could not get it until they died. Many have waited for years without having an assurance of when they smile to the bank for what they have worked for their entire life.
It takes forever for the government to pay the retiree gratuity and pension,most of them (retiree) died in the process of trying to secure their future, and most times it takes two to three years,

My country is so messed up that without good connection there is nothing you can be able to do in an easy way because they all have someone to help them to get their way in whatever they are doing, so if you don't have such contacts, forget it you're going to spend a lot of time and still end up not getting what you want to get.

It's really heartbreaker the kind of stress retirees go through here to collect their gratuity, expecially when it is state concerned, it will take years before such can be paid, it is so disapointing sincerely

Gratuity is paid once in a life time, and the earnings are simply reasonable. Such kind of amount can be enough to build an estate housing investment or a big landed property too.

In my country, retirees suffers a great deal to get their gratuity after serving the government for a long period of time. There are so many bottlenecks that a retiree has to break before his gratuity can be paid, some go to the extent of bribing some government officials before they could be paid their gratuity.
This is so so wrong on all fronts for retirees in any country at all to be going through. Having them to bribe their way into getting their gratuity. Humans can be really cruel to each other indeed

It just got to my attention that some organizations in my country has not been paying their retirees their gratuity immidiately after their retirement. I was told they withhold this payment for up to three to four months sometimes. This is so not right.

This is so so wrong on all fronts for retirees in any country at all to be going through. Having them to bribe their way into getting their gratuity. Humans can be really cruel to each other indeed
Super cruel. I wouldn't know what's running in their small head when it comes to suffering their own fellow humans. I feel pity for those affected retirees in my country who takes very long time to get theirs. Some even demise and not laying their hands on their gratuity nor pension.

My country pays retirees gratuities within the period of six months to one year. You have to be in 35 years of active service and retire successfully in order to be able to receive it.

In my country after completing the years of service, in the case of public employees and having delivered the requirements in the retirement application department of the government entity. It does not take more than a year to receive the amount for social benefits (liquidation) and the monthly payment (pension) begins to be collected immediately upon leaving the retirement resolution.
The sitiuation in my country is very different,as pensioners after the meriterious year of service do experience a long period of delay,this is due to administrative bottleneck.And the government is not helping in that regards as the right set of people is not put to manage this pension funds.Some case do take an upward of 8 to 10 yrs to attend to.My friends relatives since 2012,has not been paid her Gratuity.

Seriously most of this third world's countries most especially my country Nigeria they have been facing this question as one of the greatest challenges in settling their retire civil servant. some of the civil servant takes them a lifetime before they can be paid or offered and others can not live to enjoy their benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back