What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Hmmmmmm in my own country , the retirees will have to use paracetamol before they start asking for there gratuity. After they have served for years and retired , they will now have to start another phase of stress and struggle before they are being paid there money . it is so deficult in my country,I just pray everything gets better

For people working in the public sector in my country, the receive pension after working for thirty-five years. The pension funds continue as their salary after retirement. Though some people usually have difficulties in processing this and I've not found out the reason
That is based on the country's own way of dealing on pensioners and civil servants. Some countries doesn't take civil servants as main priority when it comes to making budget. But when the government takes civil servants as one of their priority things, then their is no much delays when it comes to paying pension.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Gratuity is usually paid by private companies and organizations. There is no specific time for the payment of gratuity after retirement. It varies across companies and agencies. It would be immediate or take some few weeks to ratify the paper works.

Gratuity is usually paid by private companies and organizations. There is no specific time for the payment of gratuity after retirement. It varies across companies and agencies. It would be immediate or take some few weeks to ratify the paper works.
I understand that private companies pay gratuity to their esteemed workers during retirement. Same as government workers, companies doesn't pay pension. They prefer paying everything at once, which is the gratuity you are talking about. The delay for them to pay the gratuity doesn't last long but for the public sector, it last a while before retiree's start seeing their gratuity.

In my country there is no fixed time for them to get paid. However that those not mean they should take forever to do so. Ordinarily it should take long after a person retires from his job however corruption has been a major factor that has delayed this payment.

In Nigeria here the payment of gratiuity varies from state to state and off course the mood of the current governor. In my state, when leaving service they give you your gratuity in your final 3 months in form of excess salary and is called last 28 days, after this you might wait as long as 6 months to start receiving pensions.

between 4 and 12 weeks

It typically takes between 4 and 12 weeks to process a retirement fund pay-out (21 business days at 10X Investments), from the time your last contribution is invested or the required instruction forms are received by the administrator (whichever is the later).

In my country it takes up to 2 to 3 years to pay retirees gratuity. The process of even applying for it is very stressful and frustrating and after that they will keep posting you for 3year before been paid.

In some countries especially developed countries of the world it basically takes them less than 6 months to process gratuities and pension benefits for retirees. but that is not the case in underdeveloped countries of the world, in some countries it takes them more than 4 years to pay out gratuity.

The pension funds continue as their salary after retirement. Though some people usually have difficulties in processing this and I've not found out the reason. Old people ate subjected to inhuman treatment which you may want animal to undergo. The retiree suffered a lot in my country.

In my country once you are retired first of all thank God for life and physical health, never think of your pension because it can come anytime unexpectedly here in Nigeria we don't have a specific time to pay retires workers.

Being a worker after retirement the are gratuity that comes to an individual who works for the government ,after having your gratuity you start receiving your pension so with that your gratuity you can come up with a business plan and do.

Wel, I believe it should not take long at all. But developing countries like third world countries marred by corruption, unfavourable government policy and weak financial institution, it take a quite a long time for the gratuities of government workers to be paid. In some cases, some retired workers dies without getting their gratuities and the families they left behind might not even receive the entitlements of their late bread-winner for a long time.

It is not specific though. My country is corrupt so many workers ends up not receiving their retired gratuity at all. But then if you are connected you have more access to things a common man doesn't so you have more benefits

In my country, it depends on the tier of government the intending retiree is working for. But it is a little bit faster if the person is working with the federal level than the state government. Probably like six months, everything is settled.
In my country, the government pays its workers their on time but the few individuals who impose them selfs as Gods wunt be happy to pay it on time , the will like to reduce the money paid by government

I must confess that my country is nothing to write home about when it comes to this kind of payment .it takes years if not a miracle to pay retirees their gratuity .this is one aspect Nigeria have got me thinking .

It depends onthe sector the retirees works for,for government it can take up to a year for them to be paid their gratuity,but in some cases it could actually take longer period to settle them as this could be as a result of some baeuracratic procedure.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
In my country it could take forever, many years, months. Some times the gratuity wount be even paid to them unless if you happen to have people that will foster the process but if you don't have only God can see you through. Some retiree's die of hunger because the gratuity is not forth coming

Using my parents as a case study, government did not pay them their gratuity on time it took about a year after they might have retired before their gratuity was paid. So many years back, working for the government was a thing of prestige, now no one wants to work for the government because they will owe you months of salary and still refused to pay you your gratuity and they will acrued so much millions to themselves as pension.

In my home country, retirement age is 60 years. A person can work until he is 60 years of age. working tenure is 20 years, however, if the person is not yet 60 years, he/she can work until 60 years. However, this provision is inly for government employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back