What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Well in Nigeria it takes a longer time to pay depending on the profession

Your traditional pension plan is designed to provide you with a steady stream of income once you retire. That's why your pension benefits are normally paid in the form of lifetime monthly payments. Increasingly, employers are making available to their employees a one-time payment for all or a portion of their pension.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Depend on the government, sometimes 3-5 years or More

In my country here, it takes a couple of months if not years for retirees to receive their gratuity... sadly enough, some would have even died and the money will be paid to their next of kin account and some died and we're not able to receive the gratuity before their death

In my country here, it takes a couple of months if not years for retirees to receive their gratuity... sadly enough, some would have even died and the money will be paid to their next of kin account and some died and we're not able to receive the gratuity before their death
Okay, its good hearing from you about how your country operates when it comes to retirees payment of gratuity. I think we are from the same country, it takes some time for a retiree to get his or her gratuity paid. Sometimes it takes more than a year or their about.

It typically takes 6-8 months before you start receiving a check and even then, that check is only about 80% of what your final amount will be because it takes OPM about a year until they calculate what your final entitlement is.

I don't think retiree get paid again in my country, because most retiree complain almost everyday online both social media and television channels all because they are not getting pay..

And the president will come out and address them that they will pay soon,and by the time they pay to the people to pay the retiree they keep the money for their own use, till most retiree died of hunger ..

Okay, its good hearing from you about how your country operates when it comes to retirees payment of gratuity. I think we are from the same country, it takes some time for a retiree to get his or her gratuity paid. Sometimes it takes more than a year or their about.
Imagine that inhumane treatment over something the poor employees are merit, something they really worked for. honestly there are a lot of things going wrongly in this country of ours. Some government parastatals even go to the point of delaying their pension and putting that fund in fixed deposit.

Only after length of experience in my state, public workers have met the criteria in the government department's retirement application department. The social insurance sum (liquidation) requires no more than one year and annual payment (pension) continues to be charged at the time of withdrawal.

In my country. It takes so long , more that 2 years. But I think it is a huge amount of money. I pray that the government will play make it a little bit quicker. Some people almost loss hope while waiting for it. But when it comes, it comes in big but making it a bit quicker will help alot

Sometimes takes up to 24 months before they before the pensioner got their money. This is only happen when it is changing into a Federal Government. At the state level, it usually takes more than that up to 5 years sometimes 10 years. I have a father friend here to collect his own gratuity due to change of government and he has been going to set a house on several occasions with no good result.

My country's government pay retirees their money every month without delay (those in the federal sector), but we have some wicked state governors that steal money meant for pensioners. So it depends on whether you are a federal or state government worker.

in my country this is going worst because they are just making fool the people who are retired and not get their paid on time in so many countries that take 2 years or some of them take month but in my country I will again say this was the government should take stand and give them a notice to pay them on time but they are not paying so take two to three years but get paid them fast.
From my

They do not really take the retirees into consideration like that here in my country because most of the time the retirees do not even hope to get the funds again due to how bad the system is and this is very bad and discouraging.

In my country it varies oh, according to the paymaster, some times they go through hell just to receive their dividends. Sometimes they can just accumulate the money for a given period, before paying them.

Gratuity or what? Don't even go there. Some retirees have retired for more than eight years and they are yet to get there gratuities and pensions. The government of my state derived joy in seeing our senior citizens suffering.

They do not really take the retirees into consideration like that here in my country because most of the time the retirees do not even hope to get the funds again due to how bad the system is and this is very bad and discouraging.
Very bad and discouraging indeed. It takes a very long time before the government listen to retirees demand. Some delay more than 3 years before they even get their very own pension. The gratuity last longer than the pension.

Very bad and discouraging indeed. It takes a very long time before the government listen to retirees demand. Some delay more than 3 years before they even get their very own pension. The gratuity last longer than the pension.
this is more reason why it is important for a government worker that he or she should endeavour to save while still in service because once he or she retires like this, there is no assurance that the pension and gratuity will be paid on time.

For people working in the public sector in my country, the receive pension after working for thirty-five years. The pension funds continue as their salary after retirement. Though some people usually have difficulties in processing this and I've not found out the reason

It is highly hectic for government in my country to pay gratuity to their retirees . in fact u see the problem the are subjected them to is very unpalatable to extend they always requested them for verification and the place of verification might be distance from where they were living. Old ppl ate subjected to inhuman treatment which you may want animal to undergo. The retiree suffered a lot in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back