What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

I think it depends with where you work maybe federal government or state government my grandma retire around that 2007 and till now she is still receiving her pension gratuity it all depends on how you want to collect it maybe once or 6 year of three years all depends on you

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Your traditional pension plan is designed to provide you with a steady stream of income once you retire. That's why your pension benefits are normally paid in the form of lifetime monthly payments. Increasingly, employers are making available to their employees a one-time payment for all or a portion of their pension.

The state Judicial Officers who have completed 20 years of service are entitled to full pension. However, qualifying service in respect of State Judicial Officers retiring between 1/1/2006 and 1/9/2008 shall be calculated as per existing Rules

Additional pension @ 20 percent to 100 percent shall be payable to the retired government worker after completion of 80 years of age or above. ... After that, 30 percent of his last income is the sum of his family pension. After the family pensioner hits the age of 80 and beyond, the amount of the family pension is also raised by 20 percent to 100 percent.

If you have an actual pension, or defined benefit plan, if you are of the stated retirement age in the plan and are entitled to a pension benefit, it typically starts within 90 days of retirement. It is intended to typically pay a monthly benefit once you reach retirement age.

In my country, it depends on the tier of government the intending retiree is working for. But it is a little bit faster if the person is working with the federal level than the state government. Probably like six months, everything is settled.
In Nigeria my country payment of retirees gratuity is a season movie, which continues on and on again. The most painful thing is that many of those retirees never got their gratuity until they died. Many we're paid in instalmental basis.

the way our government stress and suffer these old people is really too much in my country.

Paying pension and gratuity in my county has really been an issue, the government does not care and the retirees for years don't get anything from the government

After years of service, in my country, for public officials and for the fulfillment of requirements in the Government entity's pension application department. The social benefits sum takes no more than a year and monthly payment (pension) continues to be received immediately after termination of a withdrawal.

brisk installment handling for the retired folks in Nigeria yet nowadays I feel sorry for what the retired people are experiencing in the possession of many state governments. Numerous retired people have kicked the bucket even before they began looking at paying their tip. This is the thing that they worked for and it's their right, I can't help thinking about why they need to endure prior

Your traditional pension plan is designed to provide you with a steady stream of income once you retire. That's why your pension benefits are normally paid in the form of lifetime monthly payments. Increasingly, employers are making available to their employees a one-time payment for all or a portion of their pension.

In Nigeria my country payment of retirees gratuity is a season movie, which continues on and on again. The most painful thing is that many of those retirees never got their gratuity until they died. Many we're paid in instalmental basis.
There should be body responsible for this. The body will be the one to regulate the affairs of pensioner. You know government has many things they do which may make them to forget the issue, though it is bad.

Payment of gratuity depends on the kind of organisation the worker retire from sometimes if it is a government establishment organisation they normally pay within a year why if it's a private organisation they pay after a month or two.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
I can't say precisely the time the government of my country disburse gratuity to retirees but what i know is that I often hear those retirees complain of not bing paid their gratuity in time. This is peculiar to almost all sector in my country

In our country it counts when a after a public service that are 10years on ward and the computation is beyond like what the highest achievement this computation is for the pension of the retiree to pays off their hard work to be as public servant.

Let me say my country is one of the worst countries when we talk of payment of gratuities. As a matter of fact a lot of pensioners don't get gratuities till they die in my country some of them even slumped and die during the course of fighting with the government on the pay of their gratuities

due to the instability in my country's system of running the affairs of the state,the duration of paying gratuity is inconsistent and varies except if you are well connected with influential people

After service in government work, gratitude are mint to be pay. In my country they pay gratitude and its been pay immediately after the service. And after that every month government pay them after service to enjoy there retirement.
If it is a government work like federal government job, gratuity is paid to retired staff after submitting all required documents to your pension administrator, your gratuity will be processed and paid between one to three months of submission of the documents.

The longevity of the payment of retiree's gratuity in my country depends in which type of government you worked with. This is to say if it is federal government, you have your gratuity at least 1 - 1 and half years. The state at times do pay until 2 to 3 years.

Pension and gratuity is a monthly salary that people who suffered in Government for years recieve on monthly basis, it's should be compulsory monthly, The government are not supposed to be reminded for them to, but over here in my country the government doesn't even care about you, is quite unfortunate.

Unless otherwise directed, it differs from person to person and depends on who is in charge or up in the ranks. There are federal agencies who haven't been paying workers pensions for a while, due to various money laundering, but when a new employee takes over they are quick to make up for the previous worker's mistakes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back