What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Where an employee who has been contributing under the new pension scheme dies before his/her retirement, his retirement benefits shall be paid to his beneficiary under a will or the spouse and children of the deceased or in the absence of a wife and child, to the recorded nextof-kin or any person designated by him

Under normal circumstances it is not suppose to take more than 10months to pay retirees their pension but in my country they delay the pension for no just reason which is very bad. Most times the money are ready but I don't know why the delay.
Post automatically merged:

Under normal circumstances it is not suppose to take more than 10months to pay retirees their pension but in my country they delay the pension for no just reason which is very bad. Most times the money are ready but I don't know why the delay.

Due to the 2005 proclamation of the new Pension act and its subsequent amendment, retirees can now heave a sigh of relief as Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) now take over the functions of paying retirement gratuities as at when due. They are forced to sign with a PFA while in service and receive their gratuities as soon as they retire. No delay.

Payment of gratuity does take a lot of time here and many have worked and ended up dying without enjoying such benefits and many times, the beneficiaries may have to pass through some rigour to get it paid to them.

It depends on a lot of factors but I think the biggest factor is with the PFA. The PFA is the pension fund administrator of the retiree and he's in charge of the funds. In most cases they pay a certain percentage to the pension funds. They are also in charge of disbursal so I feel they would determine how long it takes.

This is supposed to be done as soon as you retired from service, here in my country it is not actually how it goes.
Some even die leaving their gratuity behind.
I knew about a retiree they left service for more than five years, he has been struggling to get his gratuity just to enable him build a house but everything ended up with no result.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
There is no fixed time for paying gratuity in my country , there are times when people are paid gratuity within the one year that they have retired while some are paid after several years .
In some corrupt government , some are not even paid at all .

My dad retired some years ago and if I'm not wrong it takes 6 months for government to start paying gratuity to him I can't really say about others. Sometimes it takes longer than that like a year depends on the post of the retiree.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Point of correction, it is not a country that pays retirees gratuity or pension but employer he or she works for. Employer could be government, private establishment or company. It depends on where you work that can determine how soon you get your gratuity.

I really feel for these set of people because it seems they suffered for nothing in my country Nigeria,
In my state Akwa ibom, the retirees of 2014 are yet to receive their gratuity.

After service in government work, gratitude are mint to be pay. In my country they pay gratitude and its been pay immediately after the service. And after that every month government pay them after service to enjoy there retirement.

In my country, It takes Grace and connection. Like you know in any event, professionally retired person to get his/her tip is certainly not a little matter. On the off chance that the retiree has resigned and has begun the cycle before death, with great connection, it is simple say a half year to 1 year in the afterlife. However, on the off chance that the retiree kicked the bucket in dynamic stuke, it will take the finesse of God o in addition to bounty connection in light of the fact that those individuals at the Estab ain't steadfast. Talking for a fact

I do always take a very long time depending on your position in the government there are same position that can be paid immediately and there are some position that cannot be paid immediately ,in some cases an individual can even wait for more than 5 years.

Every person know very well that a person who has money or an authoritative reference can take any type of work from Clerks within few days. In my country it takes too long period to withdraw your gratuity fund or to start the pension after retirement. In some departments it take no time but most of the departments you can't imagine how much time it will take.

It depends on the working system in the countrymen a country where the system works well, can pay it's citizen's gratuity as earlier than expected however, in a country where corruption and bribery is the order of the day, it will take long years before this gratuity is paid to those who deserve it
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the working system in the countrymen a country where the system works well, can pay it's citizen's gratuity as earlier than expected however, in a country where corruption and bribery is the order of the day, it will take long years before this gratuity is paid to those who deserve it

In my country Pakistan, gratuity and other contribution by government given almost in 01 year. There are many hurdles in all remaining of a retired person because official clerks demands bribe.

In my country where nothing seems to work for those who do not know a politician, rich or wealthy, or affluent person in that part of government, it seems almost impossible for them to get anything of such. There are some who have ben out of service for over 20, 30, 50 years and still haven't gotten their pension or gratuity because they do not have connection or have enough money to bride their way out.

Yeah my country the stuff the pay of a gratuity or pension how far must have retired from active service then one is expected to go through the documentation processes and the after that then the length of Nations communities do the government the president is responsible for the payment has made it in such a way that people have to suffer a little before they get it

This question you asked is a very serious issue in Nigeria where I happened to come from. Imagining someone that has served in public sector for 30 years or its equivalent in age retires and now begin to look for pension, the government refuses to pay up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back