What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

I have seen a lot of civil servants that have had to wait for as long as six to seven years before they were paid their gratuity and that is because they were in states that are known to be corrupt.

I don't really know the time it will take the country to do such but I have heard several news that are discouraging around the payments of gratuity by the government.

My country is very notorious for not treating his employees well especially people who have retired. There are some people that have to wait for as long as two years before they can start receiving their pensions.

This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.
Post automatically merged:

This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.
Due to the high rate corruption in this region the government officials that are appointed to oversee the task of allocating pensions to retirees who have served in various government offices this officials usually neglect their tasks and siphon the funds originally intended to pay pensioners into their own pockets.

In my country, the time taken to pay the retirees gratuity can't be predicted this is the major reason why the retirees would be queuing up at the banks virtually everyday waiting for their pay.

The payment of gratuity sometimes depends on the government in power and such policies they makes concerning the gratuity. though sometimes it's takes like more than five years before others can get their payment.

The payment of the gratuity by the government of my country is very slow. I have seen lots of the old retirees collapsing due to the stress that they undergoes before taking their gratuity.

You are going to be surprised that there are a lot of states that have actually kept their retirees for more than three years without starting to pay them their gratuity and that is a very bad thing.

Though it can not be predicted but most often it depends on the decision of the government in power. some government can choose to pay the retirees as soon as they came into office while other may be different.

both of, In my u . s . after finishing the years of service, withinside the case of public personnel and having brought the necessities withinside the retirement software branch of the authorities entity. It does now no longer take greater than a 12 months to get hold of the quantity for social benefits (liquidation) and the month-to-month payment (pension) starts to be accumulated straight away upon leaving the retirement resolution.

If you have lucky to have retired in a very good position and civil service then you are going to be lucky as it is going to be start paying as early as six months while some people have to wait for years.

There are different tiers of government in my locality which is including local government and state government and the Federal government. How fast do you are going to start receiving your gratuity is going to be dependent on how you retired.

The normal amount of time that you are supposed to still before your graduating is after you have been confirmed and normally you supposed to take just a moment but there are some conditions that can make it to stay more .

They do not pay on time and this has made a lot of people to become frustrated and even end up in a different situation due to the frustration that things like this present.

My country is one of those countries that pays retirees very lately. Organisation that is in charge of paying retirees gratuity are always there to embezzle funds, which is not proper.

The government of my country I'm very stubborn and you don't pay that which on time and it is as result of that my country is not working it's at all. Other countries are paying very promptly.

My country don't really pay gratuity on time they are always delaying this because of The selfish interest of the corrupt politicians that are involved in the payment of this gratuity to the workers.

The employees are usually complaining about not getting paid. It is a really pathetic situation that has caused a lot of youths to not even have any passion for working in government agencies here.

The employees are usually complaining about not getting paid. It is a really pathetic situation that has caused a lot of youths to not even have any passion for working in government agencies here.
This is true. So many retired pensioneers are complaining of not being paid. It's not nice and this is as a result of bad government planning. In a standard system of government all pensioners should be paid as soon as they retired from service.

In my country, the payment of retirees gratuity it's often delayed and at times it will take two to three years before it is settled. This is because I live in a country that does not take that life of the citizens very seriously because our leaders are very selfish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back