What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

You can say that again.From my comment you should know by now I have a PVC,but the rot seems to be no bound.obviously the change we want must start with us,because after voting our choice the people/cabinet members should be of like mind,thats why I said the change should start from us the citizens.
I know we have a lot of responsibilities to play in making the country a better place but at the same time it is the leaders that will be the real guide to make this happened. If they are not interested there's is still likely to be a problem.

In my country, the government are not really trying in paying retires pension and gratuity except you are a rich man who just retire and they usually receive there pension after every one, one month.

In my country, it depends on the tier of government the intending retiree is working for. But it is a little bit faster if the person is working with the federal level than the state government. Probably like six months, everything is settled.
I also see this as injustice because those people who are not working with the federal government have to wait for even years before they are going to start seeing their entitlement.

The government of my country has never been faithful to the retirees. This is because the money that was supposed to be released the retirees are being siphoned by some sets of politician.

Initially, it was a bit difficult for the government of my country to pay gratuity on time but now it is very easy for the retirees to collect the gratuity on time unlike what it used to be.

You can say that again.From my comment you should know by now I have a PVC,but the rot seems to be no bound.obviously the change we want must start with us,because after voting our choice the people/cabinet members should be of like mind,thats why I said the change should start from us the citizens.
Voting out bad leaders is probably the best thing you have to do in order to make your country great. everyone need to get their PVC in order to make a statement in the next general election.

Initially, it was a bit difficult for the government of my country to pay gratuity on time but now it is very easy for the retirees to collect the gratuity on time unlike what it used to be.
I want to imagine that you are from Nigeria, because payment of gratuity from Nigeria has been so tedious that it becomes too difficult for retirees to collect their pay.

I believe you are talking about Nigeria. The situation of things keep getting bad and it is rather unfortunate that there seem to be no hope in sight towards a solution at all.
Actually the situation as of Nigeria cases is becoming so bad and worse than it was ever before though there are some people who are been paid immediately but is because they have someone who can worked the way for them.

Thank God there's change of government they are now trying to make it possible not to exceed two years. They are still settling those past retirees before making it up to new retirees, I hope for better soon.

I want to imagine that you are from Nigeria, because payment of gratuity from Nigeria has been so tedious that it becomes too difficult for retirees to collect their pay.
Most of the government in Africa find it difficult to pay the retirees on time and this causes undue stress to this aged people. This is as a result of corruption that has overtaken the running of the affairs of the government in Africa and it is really eating deep into the polity of African economy. It is totally uncalled for and changes must be made quickly to address the situation.

Actually in my country the government usually delay in paying of gratuity to the retirees but if it comes to payment of pension..,that my government do not usually delay in the payment

Actually in my country the government usually delay in paying of gratuity to the retirees but if it comes to payment of pension..,that my government do not usually delay in the payment
The issue of payment and gratuity has been a major problem to goverment retirees,and this has been a great concern to pensioners as well,because occationally their are delays in the payment of these sets of persons.

Actually no one can really predict how long it can takes to be paid and to some extent it depends on the government in power and how much they can be paid for them to be able to sustain themselves.

It takes up to two to three years before they can pay retiree gratuity in my country, even most of them die in the process of filling some necessary forms before they are paid, retirees are really suffering in my country.
basically it is different for various countries in some countries you might not even see the pension at all, as some corrupt official will sit on top of the money and all your labor for years would just be in vain, it has happened to many people i know.

This is something that you do not really have to invest so much time into doing it especially if you're a federal government worker because it has already been put in automatically.
this is not the case in every government job. I have a relative who got retired from public service but his gratuities has not been paid yet. The reason is because there are some documents he needed to sign some time ago but he overlooked them. So that has made it to take a long time, but he is currently working on it now.

Due to the situation of my country, no one can really tell or predict exactly because things are changing almost every day depending on the administrative decision. if you are lucky, you will be paid fast.

Well I do not know wether my government usually do justice by paying all the pensioners all there gratuity. Most pensioners that are not working in higher offices hardly get there gratuity.

In my country there is a rule 60 y age after they given retirement, last year my uncle retired from their job, they submitted all ishis documents, one of his friend worked in that office, so his documents moved faster in that head office, within short period they got their gratuity funds.

In my country retirees gratuity are often delayed and they're not paid on time by the government. Specifically, I do not know the reason why the government choose to do this. It has been their culture because they keep doing it all the time to the retirees .

It depends on the government. The government of some country waste no time in paying retirees gratuity. I have heard that it that some government don't really serious about education. In a sane country, the retiree should be paid within a year. Those retirees should be paid on time because they need monet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back