What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

It is only our state government that is trying with making sure that they are paying enough money to retired civil servants. In some states, the governor's only steal the money.

The payment of gratuity to the retirees in my country is often delayed because the whole payment system Is corrupt. One person would just sit on people's money.

Sometimes it depends on the ministries in question. Some of the ministries pays out their retirees before the pack to leave their working stations while some it may takes some times depending on the possible and influence the person has in government.

Well it may depend on so many things o, over here it's depends on luck, sometimes most people are not always able to get their gratuity immediately while some are able to get up to that amount.

In my country retirees that are lucky get their gratuity between 2 to 5 years, it can even be more than that if there's change of government. Those in private sectors get their gratuity in less than 6 months of their retirement. Retirees are really suffering to get the benefits they worked for in years.
That is a very bad way to treat retirees who have put in most if not all their useful age and time to the service of the country,but i think it has to do with the structure and leadership most times,because once adequate plan is been made from the onset at resumption of duty,these isseus would not arise.

It does not take much time, but it varies from organisation to organisation, in my country I think within two months retiree should be to receive his gratuity, while in private sector it only takes like one month.

The payment of retirees sometimes depends on the policy of the government and the position of the civil servant before retirement. It's not expected to be immediately after the retirement but sometimes it last more than that.

In my own country, it takes up to 3 years for the government to pay the money this is because of the bad government, I think the money should be paid just around 6months after retirement. Why will they have to wait for like 3years

The payment of pension or gratuity to our pensioners sometimes depends on the government policies. Because of the bad governance in power, it becomes very difficult to meet up the need of pension payments.

Nowadays it is usually dependent on your state. We have states that do not delay at all, but there are States that are always taking longer than normal time before paying theirs.

In my country it often take lots of years after retirement before gratuity is paid. This is very common with the government companies. The private companies still pays very promptly.

The payment of gratuity sometimes depends in the policy of the country on the issue of gratuity. Most times from my experience it takes more 5 years for some to have their gratuity from the government.

The government tends to disappoint them sometimes and we get to see them complaining of not seeing their pension money by the end of their service in civil and government work, which doesn't make sense.

Actually sometimes it can't be tell the exact time to which the government pays their pensioners because there policies about pensions payment is not stable so sometimes it may takes time.

A vast majority of the population are actually working with the state government and that is why there is a lot of variation in the way in which the government pays gratuity. There are some states that might pay you as early as three months while others longer.

It all boils down to how the governor of a particular state within a country is behaving , because we have some governors that do not delay in paying this money to their retirees.

There are some people that can be able to receive their gratuity as early as three months after retirement while some people have to wait 4 years with constant struggle before they can be able to get it.

The retirees gratuity are often paid at a very long time to when they have stopped working. It is usually faster with private companies but it takes a longer time with government companies .

The government of my country has the institutions that are handling the pension gratuity. Then time to pay the gratuity takes a very long time because of the corruption in that sector .

Actually the payment of retirees depends on the government of the country and such policies they makes concerning pensioners some can pay within a short period of time while some will takes alot of time, effort and resources.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back