What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Like my own country that I still live till date,most retiree died by waiting for their pension funds because they always keep on promising them they will pay until they get tired of asking for their pension funds.
It's take at least one year to pay workers gratuity in an organisation tension payment start as soon as you have retired from your workplaces.

Non governmental organizations usually pay their employees their benefits immediately they are retiring and this comes only once, but it's more than enough.

I also believe that we should just allowed everything to the hand of God because he will be the one to do it for us, because the level of corruption is something ordinary man may not be able to do anything,
Post automatically merged:

Ok I just believe that we really need to allowed everything into the hand of God because he will be the one to do it for us, the level of corruption is tremendous that an ordinary man may not be able to do anything.
You're on point, the ordinary man isn't capable of achieving anything if God doesn't direct his or her steps. I believe when the time comes tight we'll have a good leader God will provide.

In my country, if you retire from a federal government job then you start a good chance of having your gratuities Paid early but States don't.

You're on point, the ordinary man isn't capable of achieving anything if God doesn't direct his or her steps. I believe when the time comes tight we'll have a good leader God will provide.
But when it comes to handling everything into the hand of God,it might take very long time before it happened and sometimes it will not even happen in our generation, this will give a lot of this wicked politician opportunity to loots more money.

But when it comes to handling everything into the hand of God,it might take very long time before it happened and sometimes it will not even happen in our generation, this will give a lot of this wicked politician opportunity to loots more money.
Laughs. I pray it happens in our generation bro, we deserves good things, from the civil servants to ordinary people line us, we all deserves it and not just the politicians.

I don't really know the exact of time it takes because I actually have someone who has retired from active service but since 6 months now he hasn't been paid.

Payment of pensions and gratuity is not been done by a central body in state the organisation in which you retire is the one that is in charge of payment of your pension and it varies between them.

Hmm, it has been more than three years for my father and five years for my uncle who are retired civil servants without getting their gratuity here in country. That shows how long it can take a civil servant getting his or her gratuity, at times it lasts more than 8 years here unless you have long legs in the govt for you to get it less than one year.

It's easier and faster for federal government retirees, they are paid in stipulated time. However those of state government and local governments are very difficult to get. It may take years in some states.

My country is one of the country you will never wish to retire as a worker though it might be better if you work for the federal government and some multinational companies. Most companies will make you struggle and suffer before you have access to your gratuities.

It's easier and faster for federal government retirees, they are paid in stipulated time. However those of state government and local governments are very difficult to get. It may take years in some states.
Hmm, at least your country's own Kenya is somehow better. Here in my country if you don't have long legs, like be a federal or state worker you'll spend years before securing pension or gratuity.

Every government worker in my country gets their gratuity at different times. It depends on the ministry in which the person served. Most people get their gratuity monthly while some get it as soon as the leave service and they are paid all at once.

The length of time it takes for retirees in my country to get paid their gratuities depends on the type of organisation the person worked at before their retirement. Some can take as early as a month or two at most while some take more

In my own country it depends on State government. Some state government even go as far as both paying the money even at the point of death of the retirees they won't still pay the money and that's how it is

It's take at least one year to pay workers gratuity in an organisation tension payment start as soon as you have retired from your workplaces.
In my country it depends on the sector you worked and retired from. Most sectors take up to 3 years, while some can owe up to 5 years of pension payment.

In my country it depends on the sector you worked and retired from. Most sectors take up to 3 years, while some can owe up to 5 years of pension payment.
It takes my country at least one year to pay pension and gratuity after they have retired from work and gratuity is normally paid by the office where the work and tired.

Hmm, at least your country's own Kenya is somehow better. Here in my country if you don't have long legs, like be a federal or state worker you'll spend years before securing pension or gratuity.
Lol,I'm from Nigeria not Kenya bro. I have retirees that are close to me. Federal has no issues whatsoever that's why it's the most coveted government work. That of state,it'll require long legs or a good government to pay. That's very frustrating.

Lol,I'm from Nigeria not Kenya bro. I have retirees that are close to me. Federal has no issues whatsoever that's why it's the most coveted government work. That of state,it'll require long legs or a good government to pay. That's very frustrating.
Sorry though, I mistaked you for a WhatsApp friend coning from Kenya, his name is gammaray too. No problem, its good you have retirees closer to you. Our government is mainly on who know man, if you don't have such leg you can't receive your retirement benefits on time.

Sorry though, I mistaked you for a WhatsApp friend coning from Kenya, his name is gammaray too. No problem, its good you have retirees closer to you. Our government is mainly on who know man, if you don't have such leg you can't receive your retirement benefits on time.
Yes,I don't like state government work and I pity them a lot because they suffer once they retire. That's why they involve in shady deals when they're still in active service just to make money. It's really bad. We chat on WhatsApp too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back