What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Laugh, we're selling oil, the price won't go down much as long as the price of crude oil is stable in the forex market. We need to diversify our investment and not depending on crude oil alone to fund our needs.
After working for a particular organisation or thing it take less than one year for your country or the private organisation to pay you your gratuity.

It depends on the kind of public services did. There are some people whose pension can take up to a year or even more than and there are some that are paid within 6 months.
Post automatically merged:

I think it takes more than six months because there is someone I know that has retired close to 6 months now that has never been paid gratuity.
Post automatically merged:

I think it takes more than six months because there is someone I know that has retired close to 6 months now that has never been paid gratuity.

In my country , you should count yourself as very lucky if you work with the federal government and if not, the states have an irregular way that might reach a few years.

I've seen lots of people offline that have suffered long time chasing after their gratuity which has taking over 10 years since they bow out of service without receiving their gratuity.

After working for a particular organisation or thing it take less than one year for your country or the private organisation to pay you your gratuity.
Hmm, I wonder what country you're talking about, cos if its my country you'll earn your gratuity when they've decided to buy it, at times it takes more than 5 years to get it paid.

Depends on where the retiree served as in the he organization he served, it might be somewhere between one to two months before a retiree gets to see his gratuity paid to him In full

Some people have seen those that have waited for years to get settled their gratuity. Some never even got to collect their full gratuity before their demise. But some institution of government singer their gratuity in one or two months at the latest

In my , it's years. It takes like 3 or 4 years for the government to pay them. It is huge amount of money so it is not something they can pay everybody in just months. They need to budget for the money and plan it very well. Thousands of people ritired every year

Laugh, we're selling oil, the price won't go down much as long as the price of crude oil is stable in the forex market. We need to diversify our investment and not depending on crude oil alone to fund our needs.
Oil is no longer the most valuable commodities as it used to be in the 1960s, now there are a lot of new technologies and the world are trying to bring invent cars and machine that can only be run by electric and batteries which will render the crude oil useless in the future.

Oil is no longer the most valuable commodities as it used to be in the 1960s, now there are a lot of new technologies and the world are trying to bring invent cars and machine that can only be run by electric and batteries which will render the crude oil useless in the future.
Nigeria is not in for such, they're still making progress with the amount they've achieved through their own natural resources being crude oil.

Nigeria is not in for such, they're still making progress with the amount they've achieved through their own natural resources being crude oil.
I believe the progress they are making compared to the amount of money they are selling the natural resources is so small, There of cases in which the important people in the government embezzle our money to the United States and other Western countries, this have reduced the progress of development in the country.

I believe the progress they are making compared to the amount of money they are selling the natural resources is so small, There of cases in which the important people in the government embezzle our money to the United States and other Western countries, this have reduced the progress of development in the country.
The embezzlement of funds is just normal around those politicians. They aren't even bothered to see the welfare of the country and seek development.

The embezzlement of funds is just normal around those politicians. They aren't even bothered to see the welfare of the country and seek development.
It takes the country at least one year to pay workers gratuity after retirement and gratuity and normally pay in a hole and large sum of money.

How it takes for the retirees in my country to get paid their retirement benefits as well as their gratuity vary form one persons experience to another even within the same organization that they bit retired from

It takes the country at least one year to pay workers gratuity after retirement and gratuity and normally pay in a hole and large sum of money.
That isn't the case here in our country, you'll spend more than that as a civil servant without upper hand in the government.

Retiree gratuity are paid based on the company. If it's a private company, payment are processed faster most especially in the financial institutions. But government retirees receive their payments in a long time

Retiree gratuity are paid based on the company. If it's a private company, payment are processed faster most especially in the financial institutions. But government retirees receive their payments in a long time
Private companies pay off once, and they don't pay pension stipends every month like the way government are offering their workers monthly stipends.

Some persons have stayed without their pensions and gratuities been paid to them in my country for more than six months and some even stay for as long as more than a year. So crazy

Some persons have stayed without their pensions and gratuities been paid to them in my country for more than six months and some even stay for as long as more than a year. So crazy
Its just ridiculous some have stayed more than six months with out seeing their pension stipend talk more of their gratuity. My father spent three years before seeing approval to receive pensions, gratuity is still hanging.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Like my own country that I still live till date,most retiree died by waiting for their pension funds because they always keep on promising them they will pay until they get tired of asking for their pension funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back