What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Here in my country, retirees are really suffering a lot before they get to receive their pensions benefits and gratuity. They to wait for a long time before getting theirs sometime

In most private firms, the ones that pay gratuity, it usually is within the first six months after retirement but public companies may take longer because of corruption etc

If you are a worker with the government and you are working with the federal government things would come in more quickly than the state government.

Like my own country that I still live till date,most retiree died by waiting for their pension funds because they always keep on promising them they will pay until they get tired of asking for their pension funds.
I've seen that happen here in my country. Retirees will work very hard to get their pension paid to them but due to the system of the country holding for long before disbursing pension to them they died before their time.

The embezzlement of funds is just normal around those politicians. They aren't even bothered to see the welfare of the country and seek development.
Well there will be a time in which they will not be able to travel to the western country, I also believe there will be a time in which they will not be able to use the money they have embezzled, every countries in the world have to organise their government system to a point in which other countries do not bring in money.

Actually have heard about gratuity been given to people who have worked and retired at a certain age under government civil service but I don't really know how long it takes for the gratuity to be given to them.

Well there will be a time in which they will not be able to travel to the western country, I also believe there will be a time in which they will not be able to use the money they have embezzled, every countries in the world have to organise their government system to a point in which other countries do not bring in money.
I wish all those top countries will ban the politicians from developing their own already developed country and use those funds to develop theirs, it will make sense.

I wish all those top countries will ban the politicians from developing their own already developed country and use those funds to develop theirs, it will make sense.
That is what I'm waiting to hear, I wish all the Western countries in Europe and and America will bann all the African leaders from going there for medical treatment, and for whatever reason, this will force them to do something about their country

That is what I'm waiting to hear, I wish all the Western countries in Europe and and America will bann all the African leaders from going there for medical treatment, and for whatever reason, this will force them to do something about their country
That's why when covid19 came it was a lesson to them that they should develop their hospitals like the western and have everything to fight covid. We had luck that covid wasn't like other white county's severity, if not, I don't think we would've survived it here.

That's why when covid19 came it was a lesson to them that they should develop their hospitals like the western and have everything to fight covid. We had luck that covid wasn't like other white county's severity, if not, I don't think we would've survived it here.
Seriously the magnitude of the pandemic here in Africa was so small compared to what happened in the western country, during that time they couldn't even run to the western country because all countries of the world have closed their border.

Seriously the magnitude of the pandemic here in Africa was so small compared to what happened in the western country, during that time they couldn't even run to the western country because all countries of the world have closed their border.
I believe they'll close the door permanently for only the politicians who doesn't want to improve their country just like ours never want to do.

Paying retirees gratuities depends on where you worked and retired. It is easy to get paid your gratuity in my country when you retired from a multinational company or from any Federal government job but very difficult with State or small private companies.

I believe they'll close the door permanently for only the politicians who doesn't want to improve their country just like ours never want to do.
I just believe they carry out this as soon as possible and they should stop all our politicians from getting medical help from the Western countries and India, this will really make them to make sure that everything is okay in this country.

I just believe they carry out this as soon as possible and they should stop all our politicians from getting medical help from the Western countries and India, this will really make them to make sure that everything is okay in this country.
That's exactly what we're hoping for. It will happen that way when things continue on its rough patch here on our country. Let's just hope one day our country we realize their current state and work to improve the country all round.

That's exactly what we're hoping for. It will happen that way when things continue on its rough patch here on our country. Let's just hope one day our country we realize their current state and work to improve the country all round.
I can't believe the Nigerian leaders will seriously think of doing something for this country if such a rule is not taken by the western countries, even if this will happen but in 100 years time.

I think it takes more than six months because I know someone who have retired from active service and more than 6 months he hasn't been paid.

Its been over 3 years now getting to four years since my dad retired as a civil servant still.the government never remembered to pay up his gratuity.

I can't believe the Nigerian leaders will seriously think of doing something for this country if such a rule is not taken by the western countries, even if this will happen but in 100 years time.
Laughs, 100 years is a long one to get things corrected here in the country. Rather its God that selects good leader, he alone might pity for us and select a good leader within four years that will transform the country good.

Laughs, 100 years is a long one to get things corrected here in the country. Rather its God that selects good leader, he alone might pity for us and select a good leader within four years that will transform the country good.
I also believe that we should just allowed everything to the hand of God because he will be the one to do it for us, because the level of corruption is something ordinary man may not be able to do anything,
Post automatically merged:

Ok I just believe that we really need to allowed everything into the hand of God because he will be the one to do it for us, the level of corruption is tremendous that an ordinary man may not be able to do anything.

Seriously it isn't an easy task and battle for most of the retirees in my country before you get you gratuity it has to be hell on Earth for most of the and even if you get it it's going to be a slap to you face of what you get, so it do take a long and battle time for their gratuity to come.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back