What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

This might seems to be impossible because I have never seen a good leader in Africa,when Nelson Mandela came to South Africa and redeem the black people from slavery, it was a good idea but African do not really need change, now look at how some South Africans are killing their fellow black people.
Forget about the tribal war, ethnicity diversification. Such can't end anytime soon, but with better government everywhere, the world will enjoy peace for once.

Forget about the tribal war, ethnicity diversification. Such can't end anytime soon, but with better government everywhere, the world will enjoy peace for once.
The United State of America is enjoying peace because there is no how any country in this world can challenge the United States,that one is not because of the good government but it is because of their military might and intelligent.

The United State of America is enjoying peace because there is no how any country in this world can challenge the United States,that one is not because of the good government but it is because of their military might and intelligent.
Those people have already built their country well, and they've lasted for many years. They've been in existence over 200 years, so they have come far. I believe in the future, with better government our country will come good.

In my country Nigeria it doesn't depend on how long it takes to pay retirees, I will say it depends on how good the government in power is and how effective the administration could be

Some organizations don't take more than one or two months to pay the pensions and gratuities of their pensioners. All depends of the organisation one worked actually
It takes my country at least a year to pay workers gratuity and gratuity are normally paid once which the worker can use start up a good business.

Those people have already built their country well, and they've lasted for many years. They've been in existence over 200 years, so they have come far. I believe in the future, with better government our country will come good.
do you really think that the government of America have been in existence much more older than the government of Nigeria ?if this is so that means there's a possibility that Nigerian might get better in the future, but we are so backwards

do you really think that the government of America have been in existence much more older than the government of Nigeria ?if this is so that means there's a possibility that Nigerian might get better in the future, but we are so backwards
Even our generation will pass by, still U.S or U.K will still be older than us, in the future. For intanxe we're just 60 October will make us 61 years. If you plus on the next 100 years, surely our generation will pass by. Still current U.S or U.K longevity will still be older by that time. Those two top countries have been in existence over 400 years combined since they gained independence.

Even our generation will pass by, still U.S or U.K will still be older than us, in the future. For intanxe we're just 60 October will make us 61 years. If you plus on the next 100 years, surely our generation will pass by. Still current U.S or U.K longevity will still be older by that time. Those two top countries have been in existence over 400 years combined since they gained independence.
Omo,but the problem of our country Nigeria is that the leaders over here are so greedy,do you really think the greediness will stop at time goes on ? If they're not greedy the country could have been the best place for everyone to live in.

Omo,but the problem of our country Nigeria is that the leaders over here are so greedy,do you really think the greediness will stop at time goes on ? If they're not greedy the country could have been the best place for everyone to live in.
Sure, you simply said what is riding our country towards hell. The greedy ones are there stealing public funds satisfying their pockets, paying civil servants peanuts, not creating job opportunities, or means of skill acquisition.

Sure, you simply said what is riding our country towards hell. The greedy ones are there stealing public funds satisfying their pockets, paying civil servants peanuts, not creating job opportunities, or means of skill acquisition.
Seriously they're just making things very difficult for everyone, they will take our money to Dubai, California, USA and Canada and store for their children and generation, they are spoil the country for people that are living in because they know they won't be affected.

In my country it would depend a lot on the sector which you are working. If you are working in the federal level then it will be swift if not it would be very slow .

Seriously they're just making things very difficult for everyone, they will take our money to Dubai, California, USA and Canada and store for their children and generation, they are spoil the country for people that are living in because they know they won't be affected.
Laughs, you really said perfectly what they are doing with the public funds. They aren't in any way helping out matters, just them alone.

Laughs, you really said perfectly what they are doing with the public funds. They aren't in any way helping out matters, just them alone.
But what can the young generation do about this thing, because this is going to affect us in the future when this people have messed up this country and by then they may not be around to suffer the consequences.

But what can the young generation do about this thing, because this is going to affect us in the future when this people have messed up this country and by then they may not be around to suffer the consequences.
If they aren't around to suffer it, then it might have been that God have punished them in other way round, sanitize our country from their cruel hands.

If they aren't around to suffer it, then it might have been that God have punished them in other way round, sanitize our country from their cruel hands.
When God is punishing them,it is only them that will receive the consequences, but the most important thing is that they have ruin the country for us and even when god is punishing them, we will still have to suffer for the the ruins they did

When God is punishing them,it is only them that will receive the consequences, but the most important thing is that they have ruin the country for us and even when god is punishing them, we will still have to suffer for the the ruins they did.
Laughs, God knows the best when it comes to punishing the evil doers. At the meantime, i just pray let the evil system of things in the country caused by pur leaders who isn't leading us fine.

Laughs, God knows the best when it comes to punishing the evil doers. At the meantime, i just pray let the evil system of things in the country caused by pur leaders who isn't leading us fine.
I just pray that things will happen as well because if there is a well-organised government system in our country, a lot of people including the foreigners Will always like to come to this country to do business ,this could have improved economy and the living standard of people.

I just pray that things will happen as well because if there is a well-organised government system in our country, a lot of people including the foreigners Will always like to come to this country to do business ,this could have improved economy and the living standard of people.
Hmm, that's true sha. The government representative aren't doing well. They're simply putting money inside their pockets and not justifying it.

Hmm, that's true sha. The government representative aren't doing well. They're simply putting money inside their pockets and not justifying it.
I wonder when they will start doing something about the state and condition of the country ,everyday naira is going down, omo, there will be a time in which our money will not have any value again ,I'm just afraid of this.

I wonder when they will start doing something about the state and condition of the country ,everyday naira is going down, omo, there will be a time in which our money will not have any value again ,I'm just afraid of this.
Laugh, we're selling oil, the price won't go down much as long as the price of crude oil is stable in the forex market. We need to diversify our investment and not depending on crude oil alone to fund our needs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back