What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

I'm already frowned out by such kind of decision the ministry if education is operating. Trying to hold down the retirees pension, but enriching their own pockets.
when a worker retires from work it takes less than one year to pay the worker gratuity, gratuity are normally paid by the organisation that the worker has served over years.

when a worker retires from work it takes less than one year to pay the worker gratuity, gratuity are normally paid by the organisation that the worker has served over years.
Yes, it takes years, even more than you stated. My dad have retired since 2018 but he was paid pension just this year, and gratuity is not paid yet.

Its Depends on your level in the government work of your country,those people that are in the highest level in the Nigerian government work are likely to received theirr gratuity easier than those people in the low level.this is the fact.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
sometimes here, the pensions are not even paid to the owners before some of them die and the government then use the money for their selfish interest. The system isn't okay here at all and it's nothing to write home about

From what I understand, the organization one works for goes a long way in determining how fast one gets gratuity or retirement. Public companies usually pay months after retirement and some don't pay for years.

sometimes here, the pensions are not even paid to the owners before some of them die and the government then use the money for their selfish interest. The system isn't okay here at all and it's nothing to write home about
They just want massive demise of their retired civil servants, so they can use their funds to service their selfish interest. That's cruel indeed, they aren't even concerned when most of those retirees succumb to the cold hands of death.

It can take a long time before you receive your gratuity in our country depending on your position in the government ,because from research people on the higher position are likely to get it earlier than those people in the lower position.

Here in my country only those in the top gets their gratuity faster, or those having long legs in the government. If you aren't having any helper, it will take ages to receive gratuity here.

Yes, it takes years, even more than you stated. My dad have retired since 2018 but he was paid pension just this year, and gratuity is not paid yet.
God bless you for giving us the full details concerning the retiree gratuity and entitlement, most of the old people spent years after retiring before they are able to get their gratuity.

God bless you for giving us the full details concerning the retiree gratuity and entitlement, most of the old people spent years after retiring before they are able to get their gratuity.
That's it my dear. When it comes to our country, it us just like that. You can't get it at the right time delays must be passed through before it comes.

Here in my country only those in the top gets their gratuity faster, or those having long legs in the government. If you aren't having any helper, it will take ages to receive gratuity here.
That is what I noticed about our country concerning pension and gratuity,I don't know the reason why this is always so that people that have helper or are at higher position are likely to get it faster than people with lower or not helper.

That is what I noticed about our country concerning pension and gratuity,I don't know the reason why this is always so that people that have helper or are at higher position are likely to get it faster than people with lower or not helper.
That's the politics we're talking about, people in the top always favour their own persons instead of the ordinary man. If you aren't having anyone in the top you'll find it hard to get pension or gratuity at early time.

As for civil servants in my country, it takes up to a year now before they can start receiving gratuity. In some years back, it takes them 5 years even more than that but Glory be to God that there's a little development.

That's the politics we're talking about, people in the top always favour their own persons instead of the ordinary man. If you aren't having anyone in the top you'll find it hard to get pension or gratuity at early time.
Lolz, sometimes one of my auntie have been saying that there is a problem with the black skin, since she was living in the United kingdom she find out that the nigerian government have never started in terms of leadership, not even close to 20% out of 100.

Depending on the organization or agency of the government one worked, it doesn't take more than two months for military pensioners to recieve their gratuity after retirement

Lolz, sometimes one of my auntie have been saying that there is a problem with the black skin, since she was living in the United kingdom she find out that the nigerian government have never started in terms of leadership, not even close to 20% out of 100.
You're still learning year to year their is no improvement around our country. But believe in the future better government will come in stabilize things and we drive to the right path.

I am from Nigeria. When it comes to gratuity, it is like fighting a war. I'll love to stop here but I know Nigerians will understand

It takes the government eternity to pay gratuity for the retirees. Basically they do not have a plan on ground to cater for those who are not longer workings. This is why it is advisable to start a part time business slot before some could retire.
This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.
Post automatically merged:

This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.

You're still learning year to year their is no improvement around our country. But believe in the future better government will come in stabilize things and we drive to the right path.
This might seems to be impossible because I have never seen a good leader in Africa,when Nelson Mandela came to South Africa and redeem the black people from slavery, it was a good idea but African do not really need change, now look at how some South Africans are killing their fellow black people.

Some organizations don't take more than one or two months to pay the pensions and gratuities of their pensioners. All depends of the organisation one worked actually

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back